PDA

View Full Version : US-NY-Rochester-X-Box Games Developer

xboxtito
10-09-2002, 01:16 AM
Wassup guys i thought this would be interesting

AI --Just two vowels found in the English language or something much more compelling?

The Sports Games group is looking for a developer with a passion to create a cutting edge Artificial Intelligence system for our internally developed Xbox Hockey game. This system will not merely react to the game player's input, it will anticipate and adapt.

Consider a game in which the AI offense drives toward your goal with a three man coordinated attack, passing the puck quickly back and forth looking for the best available opportunity to score. A game which spots when players discover 'golden paths' and plugs the gaps accordingly. A game which fluidly captures the essence and intensity of a real live hockey game.

You will work as a member of an existing team focusing on a new AI system. This is a “blank slate” opportunity for a sufficiently driven individual.

Position Requirements:

Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with a focus on AI

Strong C++ skills; Strong communication skills

Previous game development experience preferred

Please apply for this position by sending your resume to resume@microsoft.com with job code N229xfshtf43566 in your subject line.

Microsoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports workforce Diversity

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional Information
Position Type: Full Time, Employee
Ref Code: N229xfshtf43566

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact Information
Microsoft Corporation
Fax: 425-936-7329

Reclaimer
10-09-2002, 02:32 AM
I'm all over it. Hang on, let me get the application thing going.

I wonder if they'd look past the fact that I don't know anything about C+ or programming. Or the fact I don't have a college degree. But I'll dazzle with my personality. The computer stuff I'll worry about later.:cool: