PDA

View Full Version : My take on MYST 3

Heavens Gate
10-09-2002, 07:36 AM
MYST 3 is NOT a game that should be reviewed. I have it and love it. It's all puzzle based. IGN gave it a 2.0 out of 10. That's crazy. It's a nice change of pace after playing HALO or DTR's. If you want to relax and get consumed by another world, this game is for you. Yes it's a point and click game but it's a great game. MYST is still the best selling PC game to date. I know why and anyone who played it knows why as well. You really have to be able to appreciate it. It has a way of trapping you into it's world and not letting go. It's very addictive. It's like a videogame for smart people. Believe it or not, it's one of my favorite games of all time. Very different from the rest, but very good as well. I just wish it had the trilogy like the new pc game. All of them packed in would have been great.

Hugh_Jass
10-09-2002, 11:41 PM
I believe "The Sims" has outsold the Myst series. However, there is no denying that Myst was popular.

Bakeman
10-09-2002, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
I believe "The Sims" has outsold the Myst series. However, there is no denying that Myst was popular.

LOL that's not fair..

The Sims have sooooo many expansion packs... hehehe