PDA

View Full Version : im ****ed off H_E_L_P!!!

DenniZz81
10-09-2002, 11:27 AM
I playing the thing.. im at the second boss the huge thing...
i blast all my arsenal on it and turn on the electricity but it doesnt work i have read the walktrhrough but doesnt work
help me guys!! KVICK!!!

Duke
10-09-2002, 11:35 AM
wrong forum. give gamefaqs (http://www.gamefaqs.com) a try

RudedogX
10-09-2002, 12:10 PM
Or try theAction Games Forum (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=8)

:)

Slacker
10-09-2002, 01:33 PM
Do you have the Flame Grenades?? Okay I am sure you have saved just outside the room, so go down the ramp go left go all the way to where you see some crates, if you look behind them you can see Flame grenades and Grenade Launcher, Step back and lob a Grenade behind the crates, it will knock over a big crate blocking your path, go get the Grenades and Launcher,

Now when you go into the boss room, fix the Panel , after fixing the panel run to the eectric switch, that zaps him, Zap him when he's zapped open fire on him with the machine gun until his indicator is Red, then run out of his way back the the panel you fixed, now if your back is to the panel go left until you get to the wall, now turn around and you can see a gap in the crates, and the Boss , Now Just fire the grandes above his Head on the ceiling and he gets rained on by fire , and thus Kicking his Sorry A$$...........:D oh you owe me some Smoked Reindeer Heart, and the sweet Fish that comes in the little jars Mmmmm,, swedish food rules,:p

DenniZz81
10-09-2002, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Slacker
Do you have the Flame Grenades?? Okay I am sure you have saved just outside the room, so go down the ramp go left go all the way to where you see some crates, if you look behind them you can see Flame grenades and Grenade Launcher, Step back and lob a Grenade behind the crates, it will knock over a big crate blocking your path, go get the Grenades and Launcher,

Now when you go into the boss room, fix the Panel , after fixing the panel run to the eectric switch, that zaps him, Zap him when he's zapped open fire on him with the machine gun until his indicator is Red, then run out of his way back the the panel you fixed, now if your back is to the panel go left until you get to the wall, now turn around and you can see a gap in the crates, and the Boss , Now Just fire the grandes above his Head on the ceiling and he gets rained on by fire , and thus Kicking his Sorry A$$...........:D oh you owe me some Smoked Reindeer Heart, and the sweet Fish that comes in the little jars Mmmmm,, swedish food rules,:p

tnx but i aldready killed it i just whacked it with my shotgun then finished it with flame grenades... and youre right... sweeeedish meat! i ate elk meat today! freshly carved from the bone ARG! =)

P-Rock
10-09-2002, 05:28 PM
Yikes, this thread ****ing scared me!

japes1
10-09-2002, 07:48 PM
Why is that?