PDA

View Full Version : OXM gives PAnzer Dragoon Orta a 9.3

faceoff508
10-09-2002, 03:12 PM
Thats pretty good for a score. Cant wait!

xboxmaster2002
10-09-2002, 03:22 PM
how did you finf that out already?

Slim Shady
10-09-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by xboxmaster2002
how did you finf that out already?
It was in the last issue. :confused:

clutch
10-09-2002, 03:26 PM
OXM reviewed the game in the November issue.

Shorezy
10-09-2002, 04:01 PM
WOW i didn't know it would be that good. I'm lookin foward to this one!

No Fear 23
10-09-2002, 04:49 PM
is it a shooting game or role playing game??

Woocifer
10-09-2002, 05:21 PM
I thought it was pushed back for a while....till early 2003?

How can the game be reviewed yet? And what's more is if it's being tweaked will that improve or detract from what the game is?

Snoopy7548
10-09-2002, 05:29 PM
too bad i havent gotten the new oxm yet :( :( :( :(

TheCovenant
10-09-2002, 05:47 PM
I recieved the new OXM ( actually i read my friends) and i read the entire exclusive review.

It did recieve a 9.3, and i don't know if you guys noticed....but thats the highest score since HALO and DEAD or ALIVE 3! (WHICH BOTH RECIEVED 9.5!)

They are not making any tweaks and the game will ship in november. Right now they are just working on schedules and ship dates. There might be a delay because no one accounted for the port lock-up.......But im sure we'll still get it in november.

By the way, its going to be a shooter with some RPG elements like story and leveling up.

But from what ive seen....Your reflexes and aero-strategies are whats going to make the difference between winning and losing.

No multiplayer, although i bet that would have been cool!:)

Although a great game, im sure it wont take anyone more than two rents to beat the game and uncover its secrets.

With no multiplayer, however, i think this is a MUST-RENT40

id save money for UNREAL CHAMPIONSHIP AND GHOST RECON, AND EVEN MECHASSAULT. :)

TheCovenant
10-09-2002, 05:48 PM
I recieved the new OXM ( actually i read my friends) and i read the entire exclusive review.

It did recieve a 9.3, and i don't know if you guys noticed....but thats the highest score since HALO and DEAD or ALIVE 3! (WHICH BOTH RECIEVED 9.5!)

They are not making any tweaks and the game will ship in november. Right now they are just working on schedules and ship dates. There might be a delay because no one accounted for the port lock-up.......But im sure we'll still get it in november.

By the way, its going to be a shooter with some RPG elements like story and leveling up.

But from what ive seen....Your reflexes and aero-strategies are whats going to make the difference between winning and losing.

No multiplayer, although i bet that would have been cool!:)

Although a great game, im sure it wont take anyone more than two rents to beat the game and uncover its secrets.

With no multiplayer, however, i think this is a MUST-RENT

i would save money for UNREAL CHAMPIONSHIP AND GHOST RECON, AND EVEN MECHASSAULT. :)9

robnyack
10-09-2002, 06:19 PM
I read the review too, and it looks good, but, in all honesty, when it comes to first party or xbox exclusives, I am highly skeptical of OXM.

When I saw them give NFL Fever 2003 virtually the same exact rating as Madden 2003, that clinched my suspicion that they cannot be trusted to rate first party or exclusives.

And this "special" review of a game that is not due to come out for another month or two???? Come on...that's not a review, that's a preview. And we all know the value of previews.