PDA

View Full Version : Dr. J's Review of Blinx

Dr_J
10-09-2002, 09:06 PM
I went out and bought Blinx today and got through the first level. Not too much I can tell yet, but I'll give you my first impressions.

The concept of the game is great. The time manipulation is the best part. You really have to use your head in this one to unlock secrets and kill a few bad guys. The controls are pretty simple, but as any other game....it takes some getting used to. The camers angle isn't too bad either. I've read a few reviews that the camera angle sucked. I don't see it. Again, it's a new game and it will take some getting used to. The graphics are pretty sweet. Runs smoothly(even when time manipulation is in effect) The backgroup kinda has that Tim Burton/The Nightmare Before Christmas feel to it.

In closing, I think that anyone who like the Mario series should pick this one up.

Highlite23
10-10-2002, 12:22 AM
Dr. J.......I'm with you 100%

Your right about using your head, you can just plow through if you want but, your gonna miss out.

PS......Spend your gold wisely.....hint,hint.(extra slots)

;)

NewXman
10-11-2002, 12:25 PM
I read a review on Blinx in issue 4 of XBN magazine. It seemed like they liked the game but the review left you with mixed feelings.

Simply because I am intrigued with the concept of time travel, I would probably like this game.

Would you say it's worth the money?

:confused:

XBOX MSSC
10-11-2002, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by NewXman
I read a review on Blinx in issue 4 of XBN magazine. It seemed like they liked the game but the review left you with mixed feelings.

Simply because I am intrigued with the concept of time travel, I would probably like this game.

Would you say it's worth the money?

:confused:

yeah. its worth every frank.:D