PDA

View Full Version : Lord Of The Rings Help!!

Pimpn419
10-10-2002, 12:00 PM
If anyone's gotten past the part where you're Aregon and you have to hit switches to cause a mine cart to descend to the bottom of some structure and finally pushing a track switch which allows the cart to fly off the rails and breaks through a door... thus becoming Frodo... If anyone Is at this part, gotten past this part, or even beaten the game then you can help me. I've pulled the block off the upper level to open the end door and I've even ended up picking up some sword which I can't use yet... but how the hell do I get across that big @$$ space to get to the door? Any help will greatly be apperciated.

-Matt

MerimacHamwich
10-10-2002, 03:07 PM
I posted a very big hint on the General Discussion forum.. Might as well put it here too. Remember, its Aragorn. The hint is: LOOK UP.

I couldn't figure it out for the longest time and came across the solution by accident. I ran against a pillar.

JGennaro
10-10-2002, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Pimpn419
If anyone's gotten past the part where you're Aregon and you have to hit switches to cause a mine cart to descend to the bottom of some structure and finally pushing a track switch which allows the cart to fly off the rails and breaks through a door... thus becoming Frodo... If anyone Is at this part, gotten past this part, or even beaten the game then you can help me. I've pulled the block off the upper level to open the end door and I've even ended up picking up some sword which I can't use yet... but how the hell do I get across that big @$$ space to get to the door? Any help will greatly be apperciated.

-Matt

Hey there, rather than giving a HINT...I will help anybody with this problem...in the room with the big pit all you have to do is use perception and you should find a hole in the ceiling...climb up that hole and you will be in the next final part of this area <there are a few more things you have to do before you can exit this whole area>...if you need help with the next section just ask, but you should be able to figure it out...hope that helps :cool: