PDA

View Full Version : Hitman 2 HELP ME *Spoilers*

MrFancyNipples
10-10-2002, 08:27 PM
Aight, I'm on the level where your back at the building from the beginning of the game and you have to assassinate the russian dude, but he's a card board cut out.....and you can't get any guns at the start except the sniper rifle that doesn't even work.....so what the heck do I do then?

MrFancyNipples
10-11-2002, 01:55 PM
Never mind I got it

SkoalMint
10-25-2002, 11:30 AM
How did you get it done. Everytime I sneak up on the other guy and kill him with my fiberwire, all of the guards activate and eventually find and kill me.

Alien
10-26-2002, 09:22 AM
I was just at that level.

That sniper rifle ammo they give you are like blanks, I couldn't shoot anyone with it. So I was like "Screw this, I'm going in that building and taking him close-up." So I snuck into the building, and then I came upon Agent 17...I snuck up behind him, and then fiber-wired him. Stole his guns. (Deagle and Custom Sniper rifle thing) and then I walked into the room where the target was supposed to be. Then I saw he was a card board cut-out. :mad:

So I then escaped, after having a little shoot out in the hallway.

But I still got a good rating on that mission.

The level after this mission is hard. I'm frusturated by it.

SkoalMint
10-27-2002, 06:57 AM
Well unfortunately, the only way I can get the Desert Eagle from 17 is if he drops the sniper rifle and pulls it out. If he does that, it makes it very difficult to kill him with just the fiber wire. Everytime I just sneak up on him and kill him with the fiber wire, all I can do is pick up the sniper rifle, and it only has one bullet. It really seems like I should be able to get Silent Assassin on this one, but for some reason, as soon as I kill him, the place goes nuts. Has anyone had any luck with getting Silent Assassin on this level???

jleck
10-29-2002, 07:09 PM
hell.........i can't even get past the 2nd level.....and on the first level i had some struggles with it....but finaly went ina blew everyone away.of course i've onlyhad the game 2 days.....maybe that's why?

any pointers on the 2nd mission of the game?