PDA

View Full Version : Quantum Redshift Shortcuts

AlexMC61
10-11-2002, 07:51 AM
Just bought Quantum Redshift and am enjoying very much. I just wanna know about any shortcuts on each level...

Brackenstowe Vale has a pair of tunnels leading from on the left hand side, just after the high jump. They don't appear to be any quicker than the 'official' route.

There is also an entrance to a tunnel halfway up the cliff just after the 360 loop on the first level. On expert mode with 4 seconds of turbo I still can't reach the entrance... do I need to be going faster??

Please advise of any other shortcuts or routes that I may not have noticed.

Cheers

imdaly
10-12-2002, 12:27 AM
Actually, I'm not quite so sure there really ARE any shortcuts. I know exactly what areas you are talking about, because I also thought those were shortcuts at first. But when you unlock the backwards versions of each track, those are the routes that you will be taking. Just keep on playing this game, and you'll see what I mean. Cool game.

Hope this helped.

Tinny
10-12-2002, 01:22 PM
Sorry but I can't help you but I do want to know how much replayability is in Quantum Redshift. I mean I played the game a couple time of the Kiosk but I don't think there would be that much replayability in it. I did enjoy it but I was slightly disappointed at some of it's aspects (water effects and weapons for example). I'm planning on getting a racing game and was looking towards PGR or Ralli-Sport but I didn't want just another standard racer with cars so this is why I trying to decide on Quantum Redshift. Aslong as it has atleast 8 hours game time on it I will buy it.

PS. How is the multi aspect? Any fun?

baggie2k
10-14-2002, 12:16 PM
In order to find shortcuts just follow one of the opponents and see where they go, and yes this game has alot of replayabilitym you'll be striving to unlock ka hekili and his alien nemesis katoo (or somethin like that), plus the easter eggs, this game will have u on your seat for more than 8 hours!!!:p