PDA

View Full Version : Out Of Town For Xbox Launch Suggestions And Tips Appreciated!!!

EBOLAVIRS
11-12-2001, 11:49 PM
Well my employer is sending me out of town to a training school for 3 days 14,15,16 of November. Just my luck the 15th is when the xbox gets released and I will be in a town I have never been to and know nothing about. I will be in San Leandro California so if possible I would like to pick one up while I am there.....give me something to do in my hotel room. Any suggestions where I could go to get one? I dont mind getting up early and hitting somewhere right at opening. Any suggestions or tips from fellow xboxers familiar with or in the San Leandro area would be appreciated. Thx.

EBOLAVIRS
11-12-2001, 11:50 PM
Dont mock me either kekos your no help.....

CyberBOMB
11-13-2001, 11:16 AM
that sounds like a personal problem to me.
im working on launch day and i am still getting it.

i think its only a problem if you were stupid enough to not reserve one.

scarecrow kfj
11-13-2001, 11:54 AM
First thing you do when you gethere is look in the yellow pages for a store than call themm and see what store will get the most in and go there first thing when it opens. or try preordering it online... Hell go through the yello pages online and look at stores near your hotel call them and try to reserve one .

l Maximus l
11-13-2001, 12:06 PM
Find a Walmart and pitch a tent :D

EBOLAVIRS
11-13-2001, 05:09 PM
Kiss my ass cyberbomb you nipple ****ed little pimple faced 12 year old. If all you have to do is sit around looking for threads to post your useless drivel in then I suggest you give your right palm a break and find something else to do. To all others who posted the helpfull information.... Thank you.