PDA

View Full Version : Word 2 your mother

Bakero
05-10-2001, 03:02 AM
Hey so umm...
Ok, is it true that most Xbox loyalist (IE: Hardcore X-box fans that would say anything is crap if it doesn't have X on it except the XFL, and would say that any other console would just crash n burn when X-box comes out...etc etc) are PC gamers and kind of guys who doesn't relly like Japanese games, or Dreamcast lovers that relly hated the Psx for killing their favorite systems.
Ok so if your a Hardcore X-box fan tell why. is it cause your more into Pc games. Is it cause you think PSX2 looks like crap. cause Santa didn't give you Psx2 for Christmas, n this is your way of telling him F U Santa .....or you have a secret crush on Bill Gates and would love to help him out of his POVERTY anyway U can.

last one was a joke ha ha ha

KevinM
05-10-2001, 07:52 AM
Well.. I wouldn't consider myself a fanboy persay (thank god) and nor am I a hardcore XBOX only type of gamer. Currently I own both a PS2 and a Dreamcast. So far I am a bit dissappointed in the PS2's lineup minuse ATV Offroad Fury, and being a late comer to the Dreamcast arena, I am a bit saddened by the discontinue of the line. Now as far as the XBOX goes I believe that the unit has the power and the graphical capabilities to blow the other units away. Simple as that.

The lineup of launch titles are not too shabby, the screenshots shown and the videos are absolutely jaw dropping. I have yet to see anything coming out for the PS2, or Gamecube for that matter, that even comes close to the level of detail and damn near photorealism that the XBOX is delivering. Sure some of the games look a bit choppy (NFL Fever) but let's all remember that the final code and hardware just finished up a week or so ago! The games that were shown at Gamestock were underpowered and still very early in development 'cept for Halo and Munch. Both of which stole the show!!

Do I hate PS2? No.. Do I hate Sony? Yes. Same goes for Nintendo. That whole threatening scheme that both power houses used on retailers to stop taking pre-orders for XBOX's was both unprofessional and didn't prompt me to go out and spend my hard earned money on PS2 titles. In fact it made me pretty damn mad. Here we are as websites and fans trying to promote a product that WE believe in and yet the public is still dumb to the fact of just WHAT the XBOX really is?! Hopefully Microsoft will start the mega campaign that's been promised BEFORE the launch of the system.. not afterwards.

Do I still play PC games? Hell yeah! I'm not about to give up my PC gaming experience for a console! While the XBOX is supposed to deliver broadband gaming and lan style events over the internet and of course, a network, there looks to be no titles at launch that even support this! My main dissappointment so far would have to be Halo. The game looks ultra promising but if I can't hook up with the fellas and drop some ammo in co-op style gameplay.. what point is the game then? Multiplayer titles need MORE CO-Operative play!! F*CK Deathmatch.. that's old! People want tiles that they can play together as a team against other players. Hopefully the XBOX will deliver that experience in the upcoming titles. I wish developers would get the idea through their heads that Deathmatch split screen on one TV SUCKS! IT SUCKS VERY LOUDLY!!!!! Network the damn things!!! UGH! (rant over now)

OK.. I can't think straight now.. must go to bed.

Stebby
05-10-2001, 08:57 AM

Aaron
05-10-2001, 10:22 AM
::smiles evilly::

time for the resident hardcore fanboy to step in to this.. muhahahh

Actually just cause the xbox is made by a company that makes software for PC, doesnt mean that the xbox is gonna be a dumping ground for every PC title that comes out. As ole billy boy as stated before, the xbox isnt a scaled down PC. As for other consoles crashing and burning, i have a DC and i hope to see it flurish for another 2 - 3 years. Japanese games rock so that debunks that myth. I told santa that if i recieved a ps2 for christmas i'd break his jaw for letting that filth into my house. and as for billy boy, he's far from poverty, considering he's the second richest man in america right now. oh yeah and, XFL = CRAP, and i dont think the original psx really killed systems, however i owned a ps1 and it was a fun system, i have pretty much owned every single system in exisistence, so i'd think i have some qualifications to back up my statement..

Oh yeah, welcome to the XboxAddict.com forum, enjoy your stay and dont touch the quiet guy in the corner, he bites ::looks at chris::

Xbox Master
05-10-2001, 04:12 PM
The reason why I like the Xbox, is because i saw what the Ps2 games look like. They look like ****. Not to mention the Xbox isn't a Japanese console, its American. And personally, I trust American products more than I do Japanese. Especially in Nevada, all them hookers! Them are 100% pure AMERICAN! :) :)

Bakero
05-10-2001, 11:45 PM
I thought Billy Boy is the Richest dude in the world? Who's the # one in the world, that Brunian dude with all the oil. and who's #1 in America, don't tell me Master P is, He's a drug dealer.

Xbox Master
05-11-2001, 06:57 PM
The Wal-Mart peoples are.

Aaron
05-13-2001, 06:01 PM
no, the oil guy is.. he's like got 500 billion dollars or sumthin

Xbox Master
05-15-2001, 08:49 PM
Nope, its the Wal-Mart family.