PDA

View Full Version : In NFL2k3..

Xbox Owner
10-11-2002, 11:31 PM
Can you do any trick plays - as in HB toss, where you toss it to the running back, and he throws it. Is there anyway to do that? Also, can you laterel?

Halo Evolved
10-14-2002, 07:25 AM
I have accidentally lateralled the ball to the HB on a pass pla because I was trying to wait for my wide receivers to get some distance down field and I accidentally hit something and tossed to the HB. The double pass play I have yet to see myself while playing...the last thing I played with that in it was NFL BLITZ 20-03.

Zion
10-14-2002, 07:33 AM
Yeah it's there if your team has it in the playbook. I have no idea what it's called but I know I've done it plenty of times!

wweomaniac
10-14-2002, 11:23 AM
yup... I think I remember finding a play like that and doing it. I'm not sure.

I was playing with some team I never play with (b/c I was doing playoffs) and they had it. You just gotta look for it.

CrazyCougar
10-14-2002, 02:23 PM
It all depends on your playbook. Not every team's playbook has this specifically designed play.

As for the lateral, there is no intentional lateral. That again is a designed play. Your running back is usually the "A" button so if you tap it he will lateral, pass or toss the ball depending on the backs position.