PDA

View Full Version : Pre-order splinter cell from EB!!!

Woocifer
10-12-2002, 04:13 PM
I didn't know this but they give you a playable demo of the game when you reserve a copy of it.

I can't believe how good this game is...I was so worried that it was going to be junk, but in the first 3 seconds of playing this game I breathed a HUGE sigh of relief... I love UBI soft now. They know what they are doing.

I went into this room with corpses being embalmed... There are plastic drapes in there, I spent at least 10 minutes just running around with them haha

The lighting is amazing, the effects are gorgeous, its challenging, has a lot of gadgets, nice details and a great presentation.

I haven't beaten the demo yet because of the difficulty, but this game has not let me down and I am relieved that it is a great title so far...I was worried, but for sure this will be a great hit.

Halo might be knocked off as highest grossing game after this comes out...maybe...

Brevity
10-12-2002, 04:36 PM
http://triplefx.com/xbox/SplinterDemo.jpg
I want this demo so bad. I just found this.

Brevity
10-12-2002, 04:37 PM
I dont think this is being given out in the US just in canada right now. So for the love of god please get me one and send it to me. PLEASE

Ninja Scroll
10-12-2002, 05:42 PM
:rolleyes: Um,... I dunno about anyone else other than you guys, but I can wait.
I just got NBA2K3 and still playing peeps in NFL2K3 so it's not like I aint got nothing else to play until this game ships.

I mean, Iwant it and all, but not drooling. Im more anticapating XBOX LIVE more than anything. :)

Shorezy
10-12-2002, 05:58 PM
I'm like the rest of you guys.....I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!! I LIVE IN CANADA AND I AM GETTING THIS DEMO TOMORROW!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU AND GET SPLINTER CELL!!! :eek: :eek:

EHWfedPres
10-12-2002, 06:35 PM
OH MY GOD, I NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO PREORDER A GAME BEFORE THIS IZ SO KEWL DOOSZ!

Uh, yeah...

Mech Assault will be better anyways.

Unreal
10-13-2002, 12:08 AM
I am playing the demo right now. Amazing game people, simply amazing :D

Brevity
10-13-2002, 01:42 PM
For the love of god somebody please help me get this demo, I live far far away from Canada.

lefiend
10-13-2002, 05:36 PM
well, i dont know bout yall, but im gettin mine on tuesday!
thanks for the tip

how nice it is to be canadian...

lol

rotting
10-13-2002, 05:42 PM
Got mine today!

The game is amazing. This has to be the best lighting I have ever seen in a game. It really makes a difference and the toys are awesome.

I just wish they put support into the demo to invert the y-axis...unless I just am not seeing it anywhere.

This demo has is like the icing on the cake for my Thanksgiving weekend.

Go Leafs Go!

spy_spirit
10-14-2002, 07:54 PM
I'm in Canada too where can I get one?

canadianboi3
10-14-2002, 08:38 PM
the advantages of being canadian...do u HAVE to reserve or can you just get the demo to try then decide if u wanna reserve?

spy_spirit
10-14-2002, 09:02 PM
ooh..sorry didn't read the first line...

killerclint
10-15-2002, 02:14 PM
wow,,i hope they have some left cause i'am gonna reserve mine tomorrow,,,thanks for the info!:)

Dr_J
10-15-2002, 02:22 PM
Anyone want to place bets on if this demo is going to be on the November OXM?

Woocifer
10-15-2002, 02:47 PM
I'd never bet on OXM...they have failed so many times and put so many inconsistant info out there that I could care less what they put on their demo disc from here on out. I got the demo that I was most needing to check out and that is cool with me.

I'm sorry that the US isn't getting the demo of this game though...that bites hard. It's a pretty fun demo to screw around with. I wish it was longer but I'm happy enough just getting a taste and knowing that a special title is coming our way and that it is pretty exclusive.

Too cool!

pounder
10-15-2002, 08:36 PM
ahhh I just bough the game today and got the demo..took a pic of it too incase you guys were doubting the validity of the demo..lol this game is sweet as hell!! :D cant wait til i get my game in to play the rest of it :p

spy_spirit
10-15-2002, 08:38 PM
a good game? or not?

plz some infos!

pounder
10-15-2002, 08:42 PM
VERY good game..graphics are amazing as well as gameplay..dont miss out on this one..smokes the **** out of MGS easily

spy_spirit
10-15-2002, 08:44 PM
kool great I'll go pick mine at eb at Rideau center at Ottawa as fast as possible!!! woohoo!

killerclint
10-16-2002, 03:25 PM
got my demo of SC today,,,all i can say is wow!,what a great game,,you get to be very sneaky,alot of stuff i did'nt know was in it, like carrying and hiding bodies,human sheilds are done alot better in this then in dead to rights you can control everything very easy,,,i 'am picking this one up as soon as it's released,,,Metal who????