PDA

View Full Version : Witch game should I get

Strato99l
10-12-2002, 10:16 PM
I am trying to decide between
1. Morrowwind (Not a big RPG fan but everyone seems to love it, and the reveiwers do to)
2. Hitman 2 ( Never played anygame in the series, but the reveiws are good, and people are loving it)

I finish games quick so I want something that will last, but if it lasts to long I will probably get bored and quit it.
I also dont like back tracking in games, Does this happen alot in morrowwind?

And dont say rent because ,I dont. (I use to rent for SNES but havent rented since.Mabye its just some wierd thing with me I dunno)

(I was going to add whacked but my XBL will be here next week, and I can try it then)

shrew king
10-12-2002, 10:32 PM
I like Morrowind, it lasts as long as you want it to, you can go straight to the main quest, or take your time and do all there is to do. The replay value is great. i havent tried Hitman, so i couldnt tell you about that one, i hear good things though.

Slim Shady
10-12-2002, 10:50 PM
get hitman 2.

p.s. stop making these threads...they are annoying :)

Unreal
10-13-2002, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Strato99l
I am trying to decide between
1. Morrowwind (Not a big RPG fan but everyone seems to love it, and the reveiwers do to)
2. Hitman 2 ( Never played anygame in the series, but the reveiws are good, and people are loving it)

I finish games quick so I want something that will last, but if it lasts to long I will probably get bored and quit it.
I also dont like back tracking in games, Does this happen alot in morrowwind?

And dont say rent because ,I dont. (I use to rent for SNES but havent rented since.Mabye its just some wierd thing with me I dunno)

(I was going to add whacked but my XBL will be here next week, and I can try it then)
I say pick up Hitman 2

Xracer
10-13-2002, 01:24 AM
it's which not witch

Arven
10-13-2002, 09:16 AM
You sound a little impatient to me. Go with Hitman. Morrowind is the better game, but it takes a fair amount of patience.

Shorezy
10-13-2002, 09:56 AM
If your looking for something that lasts, get Morrowind. If you want action and satisfaction get Hitman 2. Both are really fun, it just depends on what you feel like.

AmpedRider
10-13-2002, 10:10 AM
hitman 2

Shadow20002
10-13-2002, 11:19 AM
Morrowind - This was the biggest game i haved play (still playing), great storyline, over 100 NPCs...

Hitman 2 - It's the sequel to the best action game of the year in my opinion. Very cool game too to own.

I don't know what to suggest, get them both !!! ;)