PDA

View Full Version : Buy MotoGP Now!!



Xracer
10-13-2002, 02:20 AM
trust me there's going to be a run on this game once LIVE comes out!!
Best Console racer out hands down:cool:

Zion
10-13-2002, 10:49 AM
Agreed. Best console racing game ever created.

Are you on Live, Xracer?

borka105
10-13-2002, 10:55 AM
couldn't agree more.

The xbox has a slew of AAA racing games.

Rallisport -best rally game
SEGA GT2002/ PGR - best street/sim racer
Moto Gp- best moto racer

I have played moto gp more than any other xbox game. It's without a doubt a GEM (MUST HAVE!!).

-Borka105

P-Rock
10-13-2002, 11:23 AM
I'm kind of confused. I know the the Demo Version of MotoGP is going to come with your Xbox Live Kit. But, if you already have the MotoGP game, would you be able to go on Xbox Live with the game, not the demo?

RedRooster
10-13-2002, 11:49 AM
When I rented it, I really didn't care for it at all. Everything in it was quite good, but the physics and the fact that you barely ever fall off your bike, really didn't appeal to me. I had been playing GP500 for PC(TRULY the best motorcycle racing game ever made) previously.
However, after not playing MotoGP for quite a while, I'm quite tempted to maybe find it used and give it another go.
I guess being a reformed PC gamer, I have to give consoles a little more slack in the realism department. I really do enjoy the car racing games for XBox, huge fun!

Xracer
10-13-2002, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by WolverineX
I'm kind of confused. I know the the Demo Version of MotoGP is going to come with your Xbox Live Kit. But, if you already have the MotoGP game, would you be able to go on Xbox Live with the game, not the demo?
yes you need the demo which is packaged with LIVE when you buy it.
from my understanding the demo only gives you 3 tracks to race on. plus some minor tweaking to the handling.
Now if you have the retail version it unlocks all the tracks and custom ridersso you can race any track. If not you just play as a ghost rider.
The demo is actually the full version but you can only race 3 tracks so it impossible to unlock everything.

Xracer
10-13-2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by RedRooster
When I rented it, I really didn't care for it at all. Everything in it was quite good, but the physics and the fact that you barely ever fall off your bike, really didn't appeal to me. I had been playing GP500 for PC(TRULY the best motorcycle racing game ever made) previously.
However, after not playing MotoGP for quite a while, I'm quite tempted to maybe find it used and give it another go.
I guess being a reformed PC gamer, I have to give consoles a little more slack in the realism department. I really do enjoy the car racing games for XBox, huge fun!

the demo version has sliders 1-100% for off track handling i.e you go off road you wreck. all the buttons can be customized also for shifting,, brakes,, throttle.

Zion I dont have LIVE yet but ive been playing it since its come out @ gamespy my name is Xracer. Kick myself everyday for not siging up for Beta:(

RedRooster
10-13-2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Xracer


the demo version has sliders 1-100% for off track handling i.e you go off road you wreck. all the buttons can be customized also for shifting,, brakes,, throttle.

So the demo version is a newer version of the game, in a way? What about when you hit guys, or they hit you? Does that offroad slider count towards that as well?
I like that idea, that'd get that game right up there on my must buy list.

Xracer
10-13-2002, 12:04 PM
yes there one for contact ,, who ever host the race can set it anyway they want