PDA

View Full Version : Tao Feng vs. Kakuto Chojin!

Knight
10-13-2002, 10:15 AM
Whict one will be the better fighting game??

Sorry about making a Sec one for this Subject but I forget to set it up with a poll!!

Knight
10-13-2002, 10:20 AM
Mod Help!! Plz Add a poll!!

Tinny
10-13-2002, 10:31 AM
I will tell you when I play them! :p Sorry.

I really don't know. I heard that Tao Feng would basically be Mortal Kombat: DA with more interaction with the environment such as swinging from poles and using the walls. Graphically it doesn't look as impressive as KC but KC will just be your standard beat 'em up with one new thing: Realistic hitting methods. So my vote will have to go to Tao Feng right now... until I hear more about KC.

Shadow20002
10-13-2002, 10:54 AM
The two titles is very cool and has a lot stuffs. I'm surely get KC this winter !! ;)

Knight
10-13-2002, 11:56 AM
KC sound like it will be alot like VF fighter!

X-Killer
10-13-2002, 01:18 PM
I would go with Tao Feng. It's being made by the creator of Mortal Kombat, John Tobias. Tao Feng looks like a better game, but KC might have better graphics. Only time will tell. Tao Feng is a long way off. Kakuto Chojin is coming this month.

y2kash_14
10-13-2002, 08:02 PM
they had better change those stupid sound effects in KC. When i saw the trailer on the OXM disc, i couldn't pay attention because of the stupid unrealistic sound effects

Highlite23
10-13-2002, 08:34 PM
I'm leaning twords KC at the moment. Will probably try both and return the lesser of the 2. Of course MK will be coming out, so will see how good that is too.:)

JJaX
10-14-2002, 10:21 AM
WTF DOES "EVEN IF THERE ARE LIGHT" MEAN IN SHADOWS SIG!!!!!!!!!! FUUUK

kachingtensor
10-14-2002, 10:36 AM
I want them both.

With KC, Tao Feng, Mortal Kombat: DA, and Soul Calibur 2 coming (fairly) soon, 3D-fighter fans are going to be smiling... "happy but poor.":rolleyes:

oddworld20-3000
10-14-2002, 03:12 PM
Hard decision. Tao Feng is like Mortal Combat and like Mortal Combat. While Kakuto Choijn is more realistic fighting like Dead or Alive. I would say Kakuto Choijn has my final result.

spliffdUP
10-14-2002, 03:49 PM
I saw some vidoes for Kakuto Chojin and I wasnt impressed at all, the graphics are really good but the fightin looks really crappy. The only fighting game I'm getting for sure is Soul Calibur 2, I might get Tao Feng if it turns out to be really good and not another dissapointment like Kakuto Chojin looks to be.

Afro Aura
10-16-2002, 08:48 PM
as most people have said Tao Feng looks like a Mortal Kombat take off and I'm not quite sure about Kakuto Choijn as it's got that irritating 'bullet time' which seem to be in every game right now

The part about KC being something like VF doesn't give me that impression but if it turns out to be like that I'm be down on it like a flash and I'll wait for MK as there are no real fighting games on the XBOX right now, we have DoA3 but DoA3 ain't really a beat 'em up it just looks pretty, very pretty