PDA

View Full Version : in the End, There Can Only Be One

Bakero
05-11-2001, 12:46 AM
I think it's Kind of funny how everyone acts like DC's buddy, now that its dead. "oo its too bad it died out, I was starting to really respect it, I thought it had 3 more years going for it" - some guy from another Random Console post. Now its all about PS2, XBox, and Game Cube, that has gamers diving on each others troaths.
Those are three very powerfull systems, capable of launching multiple nuclear missiles, causing an Apocalyps that would turn every human to its slaves....hahaha.
I don't think theres room for three or even two of these consoles to be fighting in the tough market of video games. Now I just wonder which two consoles would I be mourning and saying "oo its too bad it died out, I was starting to really respect it, I thought it had 3 more years going for it".....I can't wait!

Aaron
05-11-2001, 07:02 AM
bah.. the DC isnt dead, they will just stop making the console, and put the technology into other things like dvd players and maybe other consoles. I go for xbox also cause sega is with them all the way.. plus the gamecube looks like a expensive lunchbox. so there.

Xbox Master
05-11-2001, 07:04 PM
I think the Gamecube looks like one of those easybake ovens. Yeah, I'd go with Xbox also!

Anthony1
05-12-2001, 01:33 AM
Sega could not have a competing console and produce games for other systems! Now they can make games for all the systems. You will be able to play your Dreamcast games on the X-Box, so im happy!