PDA

View Full Version : Where?

spike spiegel
10-13-2002, 11:47 PM
OK does anybody know where the Assurdiarpal shrine is? It's supposed to be west of Dagon Fel, and I can't find this one thing that shows up on my map it says Sanctus shrine. It shows up on my map nut I can't seem to find what exactly it is, I mean I can't find an entrance or a statue or a dang shrine!!!

mmattai
10-14-2002, 02:45 AM
You didn't go quite far enough West. The next island over from Sanctus Shrine has the place you're looking for.

spike spiegel
10-15-2002, 01:47 PM
Thanks, but I'd also like to know what exactly the Sactus shrine is.

SlightlySycho
10-15-2002, 02:31 PM
Actually, the Sanctus Shrine is more of a landmark. It's not like other Daedric Shrines (I don't even think it is a Daedric Shrine). It's on the top of that little island. Not much there. A shack and one of those little offering shrines you find in most temples. I don't even think it does anything.

I can see to possible locations for Assurdiarpal (assuming that's the right spelling). One is on that big island with Ald Redaynia that's southwest of Dagon Fel's island (the shrine is on the Eastern tip). The other shrine I see is due West of the Sanctus Shrine, and is essentially it's own island. Can't help you any more than that. I avoid Sheogorad since its so easy to get turned around, and I don't like to swim.

spike spiegel
10-15-2002, 03:13 PM
ok that'll pbrobably help, hopfully I'll find it this time