PDA

View Full Version : tony hawk 4....my prediction

DZNUTZ
10-14-2002, 11:22 AM
even with the usual slight uprades and addtion of mini games and online support (at least one thats official).
i have a feeling that this game is "played out" and the sales numbers will not come close to those of the previous installments.

anyone agree?

RudedogX
10-14-2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
even with the usual slight uprades and addtion of mini games and online support (at least one thats official).
i have a feeling that this game is "played out" and the sales numbers will not come close to those of the previous installments.

anyone agree?

Here!:) I agree totally that this game is pretty much played out...

Shorezy
10-14-2002, 11:38 AM
I definitely agree DZ. I FOR SURE think this game is played out. Enough for Tony is what I think.

Premium Xbox
10-14-2002, 11:52 AM
I won't say for sure until I atleast play it. See, what has been changed and what the mini games are. Though, that's the way I do fell right now. The Tony Hawk games are becoming played out. People will buy it, and the Hawk games will keep coming.

Mercury
10-14-2002, 12:00 PM
Sorry, but these types of games are still going strong and will continue for some time. And I for am glad, because these are the only types of games that give you the most for your money. They are engrossing and they are the most complete games than in any other genre.

And sorry, but they've signed a contract to keep making Tony Hawk games until 2015. So get use to it!

Azazel
10-14-2002, 01:16 PM
I will definetly get a copy.

teddeboy
10-14-2002, 04:36 PM
Tony's reign is over. I for one am tired of the series, and I absolutely loved it when it came out. I still go back and play 1 and 2 every now and again. But c'mon, 4 versions ? And this one doesn't have Xbox Live support ? There's no excuse for anything new for the Xbox to not have Live support.

What really annoys me (hopefully it isn't true) is that THPS 4 DOES have Sony online support for PS2.

Piccolo_DBz
10-14-2002, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by teddeboy
Tony's reign is over. I for one am tired of the series, and I absolutely loved it when it came out. I still go back and play 1 and 2 every now and again. But c'mon, 4 versions ? And this one doesn't have Xbox Live support ? There's no excuse for anything new for the Xbox to not have Live support.

What really annoys me (hopefully it isn't true) is that THPS 4 DOES have Sony online support for PS2.

Thats exactly why it's not on my list.

POD13259
10-14-2002, 08:22 PM
THPS4 has a whole lot more to offer this time around.

But come on, 4 versions?

Would you say the same when Halo 4 comes around?

dougi3000
10-14-2002, 10:48 PM
ya they totally screwed the xbox version by putting online in the PS2 one and NOT the xbox version.
Just like those &^&#% EA guys.

So I guess Activision going on my list too.

BLAM!
:P

teddeboy
10-15-2002, 12:16 AM
Yeah, if they came out with 4 versions of Halo, I'd be pretty tired ot that too. After version 3 of a game, it's time for the dev's to come up with a new concept.

Don't tell my wife that though, she can't wait for Spyro 4.

Originally posted by POD13259
THPS4 has a whole lot more to offer this time around.

Would you say the same when Halo 4 comes around?