View Full Version : Your TOP 3 XBOX Moments.
10-14-2002, 06:32 PM
OXM did the same thing in the last issue, just wondering what all of you have to say.
Here are mine:
#1-Halo, 1st time you encounter the flood. "WHAT THE FU*K!" lol.
#2-Halo, the home stretch at the end as you exit the warthog
and hall ass to the drop ship. Played that last level a couple
of times cause i wanted to really see all that was going on.
#3-Nailing a perfect string on PGR for the first time. One of those
hard things to do, and then you have that 1 good outing, you
know what i meen.
There are more great moments, but those are the 3 i always remember so far.
10-14-2002, 06:51 PM
1. Endding the Halo run with the Warthog. (Legendary)
2. Doing the edding runnin Halo and taking out the 2 banchees that kill Foe Hammer (Legendary)
3. Fist time i played Morrowind and looked at the Map and relizing the size of this game, and future possibilities for Xbox.
10-14-2002, 07:02 PM
Ahhhhhh.......memories........ahhhhhhh. Yes sticking that first plasma grenade to that screaming grunt, I remember it as it was yesterday. And oh yeah also.....hmmm i seem to have forgot the last two. I must be getting seniel or something. Hmmmm......no no really can't remember. Well you know what as soon as I can remember the last two I'll get back to you ;)
10-14-2002, 08:39 PM
1) TURNING ON MY XBOX FOR THE 1st TIME
2) PLAYING HALO FOR THE 1st TIME
3) DOING WARTHOG BATTLES WITH MY FRIENDS!!
Buying an XBOX : $500 , for bundle and down payment
Buying great XBOX games : $50 (a game)
Buying LAN cables and a HUB for XBOX : $50
BLOWING THE HELL OUTTA UR FRIENDS AT A HALO LAN PARTY!! :
There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there is XBOX!
10-14-2002, 08:42 PM
LOL, actually, it isnt priceless.....heheh, the LAN party needs cables. OH WELL, you get the idea.:D
1. When my house sponsor in Morrowind asks me to take my clothes off, and calls me sweetie pie...
2.Realizing Halo was only going to take a week to beat...Oh wait that's bad....
3. Some of you out there should understand the following statement...House of Earthly Delights!
10-14-2002, 09:10 PM
GI did top 25 game moments...and no xbox moments made the list :(
1. PGR Perfect Run
2. No Hitter In ASB2003
3. First Time I Got The Scorpian Tank In Halo
10-14-2002, 09:29 PM
1) Halo, Blowing up a banshee in Halo with a shotgun. (keep in mind, it never occurred to me that it was possible)
2) DVD, Watching Fight Club's intro. First DVD I'd ever seen.;)
3) Morrowind, Watching Dagoth Ur's god explode in front of me.
10-15-2002, 01:31 AM
1. Playing around with the Warthog...driving it off cliffs, throwing 4 grenades under it when it's full of marines, and flipping it over and off a cliff.
2. The wh0rehouse in Max Payne...it was hilarious seeing the video recorder which filmed Candy's bed and seeing her porn tape collection.
3. DOA3...Beating the game with Christie and seeing her @ss when she showered on her movie!
Damn so many great memories with XBOX. With Hitman 2, Timesplitters 2, and Mechassault, there are so many more to come. :eek:
10-15-2002, 02:44 AM
1. Catching the corner of a Scorpion tank in Halo with a Warthog, go into a barrel roll in mid air, land on all 4 wheels at the same time running over an opponent.
2. Gun Metal, listening to your own heavy metal music while killing robots. The first action (non-sport) game with custom soundtrack.
3. Killing Iraqi's in Conflict Desert Storm. The first game I have ever seen where the enemy is a real nationality of people and they are rendered and sound just like someone from Iraq would. Hats off to abandoning political correctness and actually naming a real enemy in a video game. No more fakes.
4. (Bonus) Doing my first disarm in Dead to Rights and realizing how brutal that game was. (or how much that game rocked)
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3 Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.