PDA

View Full Version : News!

Leo
10-14-2002, 07:05 PM
Good News Xbox gamers!

Guess what next game I buy is Brute Force cause it's coming out in November 6 it will be in store! Can't wait for this one!!!!!

Brute Force COIMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovers of Brute Foce this info should help you when Brute Force will come out! Put this game on your special list and the date it when it comes out! Then when it comes out Race to the stores and buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't even Rent it!!!!! just buy it!!!!!!!!!!

Zion
10-14-2002, 07:09 PM
Hate to pop your bubble, but Bruce Force was delayed until next year.

Variation-XBA
10-14-2002, 07:13 PM
For the love of god, stop making useless posts/threadshttp://smilies.networkessence.net/otn/happy/thebirdman.gif

Leo
10-14-2002, 07:17 PM
Well meybe but... I have a friend he is a store owner he sells videogames and he e-mails me release dates what games will come out!

He also told me that Brute FOrce is delayed! but he keep sending me lists and on the lists it's said Brute Force November 6 2002!

He told we will see what will happens by that time. He told me that Brute Force could it pop up in the stores any DAY! He says taht there is still hope on November 6 2002!

The Trute is that it's a Brute Force's Mystery! We Will see what happens! it only left like 3 or 2 weeks till November 6! We'll see!

It's Xbox's Mystery of the Year!

Whoopage
10-14-2002, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Leo
Well meybe but... I have a friend he is a store owner he sells videogames and he e-mails me release dates what games will come out!

He also told me that Brute FOrce is delayed! but he keep sending me lists and on the lists it's said Brute Force November 6 2002!

He told we will see what will happens by that time. He told me that Brute Force could it pop up in the stores any DAY! He says taht there is still hope on November 6 2002!

The Trute is that it's a Brute Force's Mystery! We Will see what happens! it only left like 3 or 2 weeks till November 6! We'll see!

It's Xbox's Mystery of the Year!

the only mystery is how the heck your still able to breathe and think at the same time....how do muster the brain power?

that my friend...is what baffels us all:rolleyes:

Zion
10-14-2002, 07:46 PM
'Your friend' must not be very good at what he does. Every other store in the country knows that it's not coming out until the first of next year.

How does he stay in business???

Variation-XBA
10-14-2002, 07:54 PM
Rofl... yea...the company whos making it, is still gunna release it early to just special people cause they give emails about dates :);) :D

smack119
10-14-2002, 07:56 PM
leo where did you come from?? so far every post you made was worthless. and learn to spell MAYBE!!

netranger6
10-14-2002, 08:34 PM
All you negative responding f**ks are exactly what make forums suck arse. The kid was just trying to put some pizzaz on the place and thought he had some good info. How about just explaining that his friend is day late and educate the guy. Damn, you all spend way to much time on these boards by looking at your post-counts and should put the same amount of effort into being something other than a fookin' panty waste.

lefiend
10-14-2002, 08:59 PM
YEA!
stop flamin the guy, im sure hes sorry that he cant be here 24/7 like some of you geeks and check all of the xbox info and dates every freakin day

give him a break, its ppl like you guys that make this place crazy,

nerds:rolleyes:

Squidpie
10-15-2002, 03:44 AM
netranger6 and lefiend.... if you actually read all of Leo's threads and posts then you just might see why hes so irritating. :confused:

netranger6
10-15-2002, 11:08 AM
I don't have the time to read all of his post's, things like work, riding my motorcycle, playing games, and my wife absorb most of it. Just seems that when someone is less privvy to insider information, the sharks begin a feeding frenzy and put on a "holy" 'er than thou reply. Just give the kid some postive, he'll learn, then keep coming back and quite possibly add something of use to this board. Otherwise he will go to Teamxbox.com and be torn to shreds by the uncontrolled moderators over there.

Steve1987
10-15-2002, 11:22 AM
After reading some of his/her posts, it just seems like he/she is trying to be helpful for people who are having trouble with games, and wants to post some info on games!
Nothing to start flaming the guy all the time, if you don't like the post ignore it, and it will start it's journey to the next page, hidden away from the cruel world.

Must say this forum has gone downhill, when i first started coming here in March, it was good, people were cool (no flaming) and a lot of excitement about the xbox.
Now it seems your all bored with your xbox's and need to come to feel like you brought the right console!
Bring back the good old days!! :eek:

Casper
10-15-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Steve1987
if you don't like the post ignore it, and it will start it's journey to the next page, hidden away from the cruel world.

Not dissin you or nothin, but practice what you preach there young Steve1987.

Anyways, Brute has been pushed back, so tell your boy to at least update the list that he has and try and sync it with Xbox.com or the games publisher, it might be alot better than getting the list off of EBgames.com's list from May.

Goku_69
10-15-2002, 12:17 PM
What kind of bike do you have netranger6? I have a CR250R.:cool:

killerclint
10-15-2002, 12:35 PM
this is the first i heard of BF being delayed!,, i was planning on getting it soon,damn!,,,btw Goku_69 i have a KX-125

RudedogX
10-15-2002, 12:50 PM
Sorry to you all that think we're flaming this guy just for the hell of it, but if you read his posts and see how many are repeated 10 times over in all of the different forums, you will see just why we find this guy utterly annoying. I started out being nice suggesting that he slow it down so he doesn't get banned, but he just got worse, so yeah, I got tired of it as did others. So if you think we're flaming him so be it.

As for having no life...last time I checked, a lot of us are on here while we're at work and not on our personal time and we just want to come here and pass the work day away.:)

netranger6
10-15-2002, 01:32 PM
Goku_69:

I don't ride dirt anymore, not enough land of my own. Currently I ride my 02' CBR954RR and also (just finished paying off) a 00'Honda VFR800FI, both are purely street and sport. I'd kill to be back on my old YZ250 though. Been looking into the new CR's, but just don't have a place to tear it up at, other than a track in Houston, but damn, that's really not riding now is it.

netranger6
10-15-2002, 01:34 PM
That's what I'm talking about, corporate efficiency at it's finest. BTW, I'm at work right now too. Have become quite good at avoiding the Proxy server and alt+tab'n.

Slacker
10-15-2002, 06:55 PM
HONDA SUCKS AND MAKES CRAP BIKES YOU UNAMERICAN COMMIE ANTI-AMERICAN RICE BURNER LOVERS!!! BUY AMERICAN!!! OR I WILL PERSONALLY HAVE UNCLE SAM STOMP YOU A NEW POOPCHUTE!!!
DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (seriuosly I could care less what you ride just wanted to yell)

E Nomini Patri
10-15-2002, 07:47 PM
I hate to say this, but I think Brute Force will suck. It's 3rd person, no xbox live, no system link, and only 4 player split screen which will suck cause you can't aim well with that small of a screen.

netranger6
10-15-2002, 08:03 PM
slacker, I am Uncle Sam.