PDA

View Full Version : Where is my OXM?

laughs
10-15-2002, 07:40 AM
OXM is pi$$ing the $hit out of me. Its the 15th of october and still no OXM. They say you are supposed to get it at least by the 15th and I haven't. I should be entitled to something free because of this......or at lease a discount on their lame a$$ mag. They are so slow and stupid its really pi$$ing me off. They need to get their heads out of their a$$'s. And Mike Salmon is the sorriest excuse for an Editor or whatever the hell he is that I have ever seen. The guy looks like some sort of fish, ad now I know his intellegence matches one too. :mad: Just wondering if anyone else have yet to received their mag? :mad:

XBOX MSSC
10-15-2002, 08:50 AM
nope, no mag yet. but when i do get a new mag i'm getting EGM.:mad: :mad:

Koopa
10-15-2002, 08:56 AM
yup i got mine about a week late...if you dont have it by now i doubt you're gonna get one. write them an ANGRY LETTER!:mad: :mad:

Dr_J
10-15-2002, 09:01 AM
Maybe you should get a life and not wait on pins-and-needles for a magazine.

I figure, I get it when I get it. Who cares if it's a few days after the newsstand gets it.

Get over it.

Ninja Scroll
10-15-2002, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by XBOX MSSC
nope, no mag yet. but when i do get a new mag i'm getting EGM.:mad: :mad:

Yo Mini-Scroll, subscribe to EGM yo! Dats da best mag on da planet!
Plus dem kids are always printing my letters. If ya missed out on Septembers issue PM capser. Homie bought it just because his XBA Icon-Ninja Jubei was in it! :cool:

Naw Mean!?

Originally posted by laughs2907
OXM is pi$$ing the $hit out of me. Its the 15th of october and still no OXM. They say you are supposed to get it at least by the 15th and I haven't. I should be entitled to something free because of this......or at lease a discount on their lame a$$ mag. They are so slow and stupid its really pi$$ing me off. They need to get their heads out of their a$$'s. And Mike Salmon is the sorriest excuse for an Editor or whatever the hell he is that I have ever seen. The guy looks like some sort of fish, ad now I know his intellegence matches one too. :mad: Just wondering if anyone else have yet to received their mag? :mad:

Yo kid, I know where your OXM issue is at. It's at Mini-Scroll's crib.
I saw him steal it from your mail box as soon as da Mail Man delivered your issue a week or so ago.
I tell ya, da lil' punk is a theaf if I ever seen one!:D

XBOX MSSC
10-15-2002, 09:09 AM
is that the one with halo 2 ?

Ninja Scroll
10-15-2002, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by XBOX MSSC
is that the one with halo 2 ?

Da Halo 2 movie demo will be in issue #13. December issue which is not set to come out anytime soon.
Shoot, it's only mid-October fellas.:rolleyes:

NAW MEAN!?:)

laughs
10-15-2002, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Dr_J
Maybe you should get a life and not wait on pins-and-needles for a magazine.

I figure, I get it when I get it. Who cares if it's a few days after the newsstand gets it.

Get over it.

Yo buddy, you probably got your mag like two weeks ago.... there are certain rules companys must follow and lets face OXM sucks. When I subscribed I had to pay the full price they wanted.... not half to price. I'm only getting half the service thats for sure. If I had known the service would have been this bad I would have just picked it up at the newstands every month. It always seems to get there on time. So anyway bite me Dr J.

Dr_J
10-15-2002, 11:59 AM
I've never gotten my mag by the 15th. I paid for 3 years in advance to save money. I'm just not a person who is so anal that I must have the mag as soon as it rolls off the printing press.

You need to calm down, little one. It's not the end of the world. It's only a magazine.

Duke
10-15-2002, 12:03 PM
I see your point, julius, but one of the perks of a subscription is usually that you get it before the newstand.

I dont sit at my mailbox all month waiting for it, but I do think that when I pay money for a service (even if it is only $24) I want to be serviced (read into that what you will.)

Personally, I don't feel that OXM is worth the stress that some are putting on it.

laughs
10-15-2002, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
I see your point, julius, but one of the perks of a subscription is usually that you get it before the newstand.

I dont sit at my mailbox all month waiting for it, but I do think that when I pay money for a service (even if it is only $24) I want to be serviced (read into that what you will.)

Personally, I don't feel that OXM is worth the stress that some are putting on it.

Thank you for seeing ot my way DukeBuckhorn.....and Dr J, I obviously don't want it as soon as it comes off of the press...Its been off the press for over 3 weeks now and I'm only complaining now. Simer down.

Dr_J
10-15-2002, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn

Amen

XBOX MSSC
10-15-2002, 01:23 PM
I got my October OXM LAST WEEK :mad: :( :mad:

Batman2372
10-15-2002, 04:22 PM
Same thing happened on my first issue. When their due date came and no mag, I emailed, and I had one in three days. Some times they get lost. It happens.... it sucks, but it happens.

Contact them and everything should be fine.

killerclint
10-15-2002, 04:47 PM
what demo's are on Octobers disk?

xega
10-15-2002, 04:51 PM
i haven't recieved mine either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Leo
10-15-2002, 10:27 PM
I had the same problem. Be patiens it happens a lot. One time one of my friends got OXM number 12 in September 17 and i got it oonly in october 1st! Patiens is all recommended on these magazines!

Did you got it yet?

laughs
10-16-2002, 09:02 AM
Oct 16th....still nothing....OXM you suck!!