PDA

View Full Version : Game of the Year?



Leo
10-15-2002, 09:20 PM
If Halo is a Game of the year in 2001. Then what's going to be in 2002? The same? or diffrent. I am counting on Brute Force the game of the Year in 2002. Meybe Splinter Cell. What game should be game of the year this time?:eek: :eek: :eek: :confused:

XslayerX
10-15-2002, 09:22 PM
Do I need to even reply again. Argh oh well, let the flames begin :(

EHWfedPres
10-15-2002, 09:27 PM
I dont think anyone here can see into the future, so there's no way to tell. Anyway, the Game of the Year is just someone's opinion...Morrowind deserved GOTY for 01.

RudedogX
10-15-2002, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
I dont think anyone here can see into the future, so there's no way to tell. Anyway, the Game of the Year is just someone's opinion...Morrowind deserved GOTY for 01.

And that opinion will probably get you flamed! Don't get me wrong, I liked Morrowind, but I think there are better games, and I'm sure that with the way that Morrowind was accepted, it's not going to get game of the year. As for what should get it...hell, there's 2 1/2 more months go...let's wait and see!

Also, Leo, careful with Brute Force, I understand that you're hyped about this game, but that could all come crashing down once you actually get it in your hands. I've been burned by too much hype too many times not to give that advice out.:)

Koopa
10-15-2002, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by rudedogX


And that opinion will probably get you flamed! Don't get me wrong, I liked Morrowind, but I think there are better games, and I'm sure that with the way that Morrowind was accepted, it's not going to get game of the year. As for what should get it...hell, there's 2 1/2 more months go...let's wait and see!

Also, Leo, careful with Brute Force, I understand that you're hyped about this game, but that could all come crashing down once you actually get it in your hands. I've been burned by too much hype too many times not to give that advice out.:)

yup...like circus maximus...and blood wake..and enclave...

oddworld20-3000
10-15-2002, 11:52 PM
Hard to say Unreal Championship, Metal Gear Solid 2, or Splinter Cell. I think maybe Metal Gear Solid 2 will get it then, Splinter Cell, then Unreal Championship.

eceon
10-15-2002, 11:59 PM
i cannot believe how retarded this thread is. i am sorry, but this is just rediculous...

e

Chr0nik
10-16-2002, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Leo
If Halo is a Game of the year in 2001. Then what's going to be in 2002? The same? or diffrent. I am counting on Brute Force the game of the Year in 2002. Meybe Splinter Cell. What game should be game of the year this time?:eek: :eek: :eek: :confused:

It will be hard for Brute force to be game of the year in 2002 when it is only coming out in 2003.

Stride
10-16-2002, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Leo
What game should be game of the year this time?:eek: :eek: :eek: :confused:

I really wouldn't know. Gues we'll just have to wait and see :)

sectioneight
10-16-2002, 05:14 PM
Splinter Cell...hands down.

Mark my words...

Slim Shady
10-16-2002, 05:23 PM
It might go to
Shenmue 2
Tony Hawk 4

frAn
10-16-2002, 09:42 PM
I believe I am going to agree with EHW.
Morrowind is the first of its kind for console, and it takes longer than a week to beat, unlike some game *cough Halo* that we all know so well:D .