PDA

View Full Version : Timesplitters 2 out tomorrow!

studepaber
10-16-2002, 10:11 AM
According to EBGames the release date was moved up a week and will be released tomorrow. I plan on buying it tomorrow for Xbox over the other console versions (in hopes that it will be online compatible, sort of like how Moto GP is). Even if it isn't I'd get the game for its muliplayer options alone, bots, mapmaker, around 100 available players to choose from, and lotsa weapons, plus supposedly solid framerate for those playing splitscreen, and oh yea 2 player co-op... Who else is picking this up?

DZNUTZ
10-16-2002, 10:57 AM
i ordered thru a deal in plans to return it.

long story.....check the 3 games for price of 3 in the trading forum.

anywho....game is looking ok...i might actually keep it instead of returning it.

DOOM
10-16-2002, 12:14 PM
The Demo SuCkEd On Time Spliters 2...
I'll Pass On This One!

Chaotic
10-16-2002, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by DOOM
The Demo SuCkEd On Time Spliters 2...
I'll Pass On This One!

So you know the full game is nothing like the demo!

Read the reviews and ratings, this game is being considered as one of the best multiplayers ever made. ;)

I'll be picking this one up for sure :cool:

squid413
10-16-2002, 12:51 PM
i'll probably rent this. when does it come out again?????

DZNUTZ
10-16-2002, 01:18 PM
squid re-read this thread in entirety

JJaX
10-16-2002, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by studepaber
According to EBGames the release date was moved up a week and will be released tomorrow. I plan on buying it tomorrow for Xbox over the other console versions (in hopes that it will be online compatible, sort of like how Moto GP is). Even if it isn't I'd get the game for its muliplayer options alone, bots, mapmaker, around 100 available players to choose from, and lotsa weapons, plus supposedly solid framerate for those playing splitscreen, and oh yea 2 player co-op... Who else is picking this up?

The game supports system link, So you will be able to play online via Xbconnect.

CALzinger
10-16-2002, 04:29 PM
cool, this looks like a hot game.

Pak4182
10-16-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by CALzinger
cool, this looks like a hot game.

Wow, what the hell is that second suit in your sig? I haven't been following Morrowind in forever

DOOM
10-16-2002, 05:16 PM
I Just Found the Controlls & Charicter animations Kinda Wacky...
Not Much Bllod To Be Seen & The Lack Of Destructable Enviornmental Objects (Like The Camra's) Just Didnt Cut It For me... ;)

y2kash_14
10-16-2002, 08:03 PM
I Just Found the Controlls & Charicter animations Kinda Wacky...
Not Much Bllod To Be Seen & The Lack Of Destructable Enviornmental Objects (Like The Camra's) Just Didnt Cut It For me... ;)

the Cameras are destructable, (getting this game tomorrow, woo hoo!)

Variation-XBA
10-16-2002, 08:28 PM
No more than a renter for mehttp://smilies.networkessence.net/contrib/blackeye/linktongue.gif

DOOM
10-16-2002, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by y2kash_14

the Cameras are destructable.
Not In The Demo...

fowlowl
10-16-2002, 11:01 PM
Hell yeah. Try to get a copy if I dont buy them all. I'm so happy. I really want to play the arcade mode challenges.

The camera was very destructable in the demo. Just comes to show you that it's hard to appreciate the great TS2 demo if you dont even f*cking play it. No destructables in the demo?!?! DOOM come on! The file cabinets set on fire, the glass shatters beatifully, the watermelons explode, you get to blow up a satellite, a biohazard tank, not to mention take off quite a few mutant heads. Oh I almost forgot--the cameras!! And DOOM did you forget there was a flame thrower?!! And this was only the demo, damn!

TIMESPLITTERS 2 IS HERE!!! JOY!

DOOM
10-17-2002, 08:34 AM
Well We Shall See... Trust Me, I Played the Demo...
I Say the Game Is Wack! If You Like It, Thats Your Opinion...
Eather Way, I'll Be Getting BLOOD RAYNE!
http://www.bloodrayne.com/loband/experience/downloads/bloodbigpapers/bloodrayne5.jpg

Highlite23
10-17-2002, 09:11 AM

Not In The Demo...

Don't want to dissagree, but , yes you were able to shoot out the cameras, as well as the gas barrells in the hallways.

JJaX
10-17-2002, 09:43 AM
There was no blood because it was a demo disc. They never have blood in demos.

But is there blood in the full game?

I have a feeling the demo doesnt give the justice the game deserves.

DZNUTZ
10-17-2002, 10:42 AM
yea..i was planning on returning this title for stored credit
(i pre ordered it with a special deal)
but after all the rave reviews its recieving...i might just keep it.
only problem on this one is...if i open it. i'm stuck with it.

Slacker
10-17-2002, 12:38 PM
I wanted to pick up Bloodrayne also, but if its another Kill all the Nazi's Screw it, Im sick of killing Nazi's and Aliens and Lizardmen or Dinosaurs its gotten stupid , (the dead soldiers are wearing WWII NAzi gear) I'll wait for the Unseen seems like a thousand times better game anyway

studepaber
10-17-2002, 01:13 PM
soooooooo anyone actually play the xbox version yet??? I got copy at lunch but I still have 3 hours of work left until I get to play it, ahhh well.

y2kash_14
10-17-2002, 10:11 PM

Not In The Demo...

hehe, i only played the demo :)

fowlowl
10-17-2002, 10:32 PM
I'm looking at my unopened copy of TS2 (I have a Bioc test tomorrow :-( and if i opened it i wouldnt be able to stop). It's rated T--Teen so I doubt there's blood and if there is, there wont be much of it.

DZ, if you enjoy FPS's you'd be stupid not to keep TS2.