PDA

View Full Version : Bloodrayne??

JGennaro
10-16-2002, 10:43 PM
Hey there, anybody have this game yet?? Any early opinions/reviews?? 3.0, 3.5, 4.0,.4.5?...etc..?? Any input would be appreciated thanks :D

EHWfedPres
10-17-2002, 10:33 AM
If someone else likes the game, it does not mean you will...so please refrain from making useless posts like this and go play the game yourself, because thats the only way you'll find out if YOU like it.

RudedogX
10-17-2002, 10:39 AM
Damn man, was that necessary?

I mean, sure everyone has different tastes, but I know I like to read what the other addicts think of some of these games before I buy them. With that said, I wouldn't mind reading a review about this myself...Anybody play this yet?

EHWfedPres
10-17-2002, 10:48 AM
Yes, it was necessary, because nobody should let another person opinion influence their own.

If you want a review, go to ign or gamespot, or any of the other homo-erotic game sites and get it before you end up having to pay for it...:confused:

Casper
10-17-2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
so please refrain from making useless posts like this and go play the game yourself, because thats the only way you'll find out if YOU like it.

Yes, it was necessary, because nobody should let another person opinion influence their own.

If you want a review, go to ign or gamespot, or any of the other homo-erotic game sites and get it before you end up having to pay for it...:confused:

And please refrain from making useless posts like this tryin to be a smart ass.... :rolleyes:

EHWfedPres
10-17-2002, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by casper

And please refrain from making useless posts like this tryin to be a smart ass.... :rolleyes:

http://www.testamentlegions.com/practice.gif

Testament - Practice What You Preach, 1989 Megaforce/Atlantic.

:D

RudedogX
10-17-2002, 11:09 AM

WOW, a homo-erotic game site. Actually if I wanted a review, I wouldn't rely on a critic. I never rely on them for movies or any other product because they are almost all stuck up idiots who know absolutely nothing about what makes the product good. Word of mouth is almost always dead-on about if something is bad or good.

Anyway, if all your doin' is tryin' to do is be a smartass you're failing pretty miserably. :rolleyes:

EHWfedPres
10-17-2002, 11:31 AM
Yes, homo-erotic game sites, like ign and gamespot.

Why can;t you just be rational and not let anyone else influence your opinion. Here's one of my favorite quotes...

"The only way you will know wether or not you will like a game is to play it yourself."

Sad, but true.:p

and I agree, all movie critics are idiots. One is more full of shyt than the next. If I ever saw that richard roper ƒag in real life, i would beat the shyt out of his miserable áss.

Stride
10-17-2002, 05:00 PM
Is anyone actually gonna help this guy out and give a review or are we just gonna argue wheter or not reviews are really necessary :rolleyes:

:D

chili325
10-17-2002, 05:13 PM
Stop Yelling!!!Cant we all just get along?!!!

Stride
10-17-2002, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by chili325
Stop Yelling!!!Cant we all just get along?!!!

Ohh poor chilli. Don't cry, they didn't mean it :)

Now look what you guys did :mad:

:p

UltimateAg
10-17-2002, 05:18 PM
If someone else likes the game, it does not mean you will...so please refrain from making useless posts like this and go play the game yourself, because thats the only way you'll find out if YOU like it.

Granted the only way you will know whether you like a game or not is to play the game, but there's only a finite number of hours available in any given day/week/month. Unless it is your entire life or your job you cannot possible try out every single game available out there. So what to do, hmmmmmmm.....let me think real hard on this on, oh I know, I will ask people with similar interests their opinion of the game and then will base my decision on whether to allocate the time necessary to play this game to discover for myself whether I actually like the game or not. He's not basing his opinion on other people's opinions he's basing his decision on whether to try the game out or not. I never actually played kabuki warriors but everyone says it's bad, did you play kabuki? No, uhhh why not? Was it because everybody said it sucked??? Quit being a JACK@SS and the next time you have something completely useless to add to the thread please for the love of all that is sacred and holy pull the keyboard out of the computer.

JGennaro, don't have the game yet, and since I'm a mindless minion of consumerism I'll decide after I read some reviews.

Bakeman
10-17-2002, 05:25 PM
I find it alittle unnecessary..

I'd would like to know if people have played the game.. I would also like to know what they think about it...

And why do I want to know....

WELL I'll tell you if you want to know or not..

I can't just go buy the game right now.. I don't have the lexury of shelling out 50 bucks on any old game. And if the game had just been released well it sure in the hell isn't in a video store to rent yet.

So I would like to know as JGennaro would like to know.. what do people think about it? Thanks for you input...

JGennaro
10-17-2002, 06:11 PM

Okay, first off it was NOT a useless post since there were currently NO bloodrayne threads posted yet- I thought I would start it off someway..and yes hearing at least 3 or 4 different opinions and reviews of the game DOES help to determine if it is even worth a rent..and did something fly up your butt today?? I think so-

JGennaro
10-17-2002, 06:19 PM

While I'm at defending the bash I will make another point in MY favor- I mostly trust xboxaddict's forum opinions on games and can usually get an IDEA of what the games strong points are before I even bother with it....NOT gamespot..especially not gamespot..look what they gave blinx..oh yeah I'll be trusting THEM for information on games.... let's just say that kabuki warriors came out NOW instead of way back then..wouldn't it be nice if we had a site like this back then and some xbox addict reviewers to tell us what REAL crap that game is? We would have had some fair warning rather than jumping right out and renting or buying that garbage.....give me a break..I think you've lost this campaign Prez...there was really NO point in starting this up!
:cool:

RudedogX
10-17-2002, 06:58 PM
And to sum it all up...EHWfedPres, everyone in here seems to agree...You're

WRONG!

Thank you!:)

EHWfedPres
10-17-2002, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by rudedogX
And to sum it all up...EHWfedPres, everyone in here seems to agree...You're

WRONG!

Thank you!:)

I believe thats only a collective opinion...so since you seem interested in everyone else's opinion, I guess basing your likeness towards a game on some complete stranger's opinion would be nothing out of the ordinary for you...but Im different...I make my own decisions. Sorry if that bothers you, but tough shyt. Your problems are not my concern.

Bakeman
10-17-2002, 07:23 PM

I believe thats only a collective opinion...so since you seem interested in everyone else's opinion, I guess basing your likeness towards a game on some complete stranger's opinion would be nothing out of the ordinary for you...but Im different...I make my own decisions. Sorry if that bothers you, but tough shyt. Your problems are not my concern.

Why did you post in here in the first place?
You could have just left it alone and be on your own way..

he asked people for their opinions of the game..
he never said if you say it's good that he'd go buy the game..

just let it go

EHWfedPres
10-17-2002, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Bakeman

Why did you post in here in the first place?

because im allowed to, so what's the problem?

Bakeman
10-17-2002, 07:53 PM
that you contributed nothing to the topic..
and was just being a pain that's the problem

EHWfedPres
10-17-2002, 08:00 PM
you contributed nothing to the topic..

Yes, im sorry, i'll try to follow your extremely important complaints that are utterly necessary in this topic....thankx for setting an example.

:)

Bakeman
10-17-2002, 08:05 PM
I knew you would reply like that.. very typical

You are a huge arse, and have proven it well tonight.

I'm obviously not contributing anything to the topic because I'm here responding to your rude and un-needed comment which was the FIRST reply to this thread.

EHWfedPres
10-17-2002, 08:11 PM
I knew you would reply like that.. very typical

You are a huge arse, and have proven it well tonight.

I'm obviously not contributing anything to the topic because I'm here responding to your rude and un-needed comment which was the FIRST reply to this thread.

You have proven nothing. I, however, have proven that I dont care one bit about other people's problems, so if you dont like me or what I have to say, that's your problem, and im not going to fix it for you, so please...

now I have better things to do, other than wait for you to post more complete nonsence...good day. :)

Bakeman
10-17-2002, 08:15 PM
have proven that I dont care one bit about other people's problems

then WHY did you post in the first place? If you dont' care about others problems.. then you didn't need to post here..

Bakeman
10-17-2002, 08:16 PM
also it's never a good day when one has to deal with people such as yourself

Casper
10-18-2002, 08:16 AM

You have proven nothing. I, however, have proven that I dont care one bit about other people's problems, so if you dont like me or what I have to say, that's your problem, and im not going to fix it for you, so please...

now I have better things to do, other than wait for you to post more complete nonsence...good day. :)

Hey, I found your intro song for ya, it's from Dennis Leary...I'm an A$shole :rolleyes: Ya never cease to amaze me, when I think there are new morons on here, I can now just compare them to you, cuz you are THE original moron on here...now have a good day sucka

kachingtensor
10-18-2002, 08:28 AM
I agree Gamespot's reviews are completely unreliable.

Word of mouth is usually pretty good, though. But since I don't have BloodRayne yet (I hope to get the game today?), I can't give you my take on it yet.

Have you tried the GameFAQs "BloodRayne" boards? Or the forum at http://www.bloodrayne.co.uk/ ?:)

ChiZel_MunKee
10-18-2002, 09:26 AM
What was this thread about again? :D

yall
10-18-2002, 09:39 AM
I think it was about someone who wanted to know if anyone had formulated an opinion regarding Bloodrayne. Then someone decided to go on a holy crusade to inform the thread starter that he was wrong for wanting to know what other people thought. After that, people decided to let him know that he was an idiot.

Unfortunately, its hard to argue with an idiot. They won't bow down to reason. They will blindly stick to their opinion, regardless of how ridicculous or unfounded said opinion may be.

But the worst part of all is that the thread starter, myself, and possibly alot of the other posters who came to this thread in hopes of finding out about a game, still know nothing about Bloodrayne.

EHWfedPres
10-18-2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by casper

Hey, I found your intro song for ya, it's from Dennis Leary...I'm an A$shole :rolleyes:

Acually, it's Denis Leary, not Dennis.

Sometimes I park in handicapped spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces!
I drive really slow, in the ultra-fast lane, while people behind me, are goin insane!

It really is a good song...

yall
10-18-2002, 12:33 PM
Perhaps I was too harsh in my judgement. You at least have good taste in music.

Kraft
10-18-2002, 01:20 PM

Acually, it's Denis Leary, not Dennis.

Sometimes I park in handicapped spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces!
I drive really slow, in the ultra-fast lane, while people behind me, are goin insane!

It really is a good song...

actually casper was wrong, your theme song is more likely "Bloodhound Gang - Why's Everybody Always Picking on Me?" And from what I hear from your boyfriend, you are pretty much the definitive source on homoerotic websites: he says you have them all bookmarked.

DZNUTZ
10-18-2002, 02:20 PM
hey EHW...F*CK OFF PECKERWOOD

RudedogX
10-18-2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ

Couldn't have said it better!;)

borka105
10-18-2002, 04:02 PM
yo bro, if you still want some impressions check out:

http://forums.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?postid=1560283#post1560283

-Borka105

JGennaro
10-18-2002, 07:59 PM
Alright! Finally a link with some impressions of the game...well now,...sounds awesome from everybody who has played it so far...sounds like a 9!!! I'll wait to see what some others say first and get some more overall impressions of it before I check it out...anybody here on xboxaddict try it yet?? And no Prez, I don't want your opinion ;)

Brutal Grace
10-19-2002, 12:20 AM
I don't know what all the fuss is all about. IMO BloodRayne is a rental at best; it is not really up to a next-gen console standard. (I think I realize now why the PC version has been delayed.)

Put it this way: If the Bruce Lee game was bad, and the Buffy game was good, poor BloodRayne got afflicted with production values closer to the Bruce Lee game. Since the Xbox version looks and plays like this, I wouldn't be too interested in any "inferior" Cube or PS2 version, either.

BloodRayne has been a disappointment to me, and I'm trading it in towards Deathrow next week.

Highlite23
10-19-2002, 09:31 AM
1st off.........WOW, another thread gone out of control.:rolleyes:

About Bloodryne, got it yesterday and only had an hour to play (hopefully play more today) but my initial reaction isn't good.

Again, i don't think i have played long enough yet, i don't post reviews until i get at least 10 hrs in. Bloodryne has a few original tweeks, but....the gameplay, at this point, seems a little lacklustre.

Tough call at this point, but rent it and judge for yourself. Hell i love playing Buffy and alot of others hated it, so go figure.

borka105
10-19-2002, 09:42 AM
Yo, Highlite what happened to your other games?

I remember you having more than 20?

thanks
-Borka105

hebgbz
10-19-2002, 03:33 PM
My advice, save every last penny for November. There will be so many 4 star games that month you will hate yourself for spending your change this month.

Patience.

EHWfedPres
10-19-2002, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ

Gee, im so glad that the mods give a shyt about their forums, the last thing we need it someone like you flaming people...

Actually, the song is Cannibal Corpse - I Will Kill You, or better yet, Slayer - Payback...listen to it and see for yourelf.

Rancey
10-19-2002, 08:13 PM
This thread actually looked like it was going somewhere for a second, but I guess not. And EHW, though you didn't swear, don't try to say you didn't flame as well. If somebody wants an opinion on a game and you can't offer anything except criticism then don't post. I'm sure you've listened to reviews in the past, how else would you know to stay away from games like Kabuki Warriors?

And try to refrain from swearing DZNUTS in the future, if you want to debate leave the insults out of the thread.