PDA

View Full Version : Which one?

laughs
10-17-2002, 05:41 PM
Ok I got a problem.....On Oct 29th there are two games coming out that I want, but my poo a$$ can only afford one right now. First Shenmue 2......with this game you get a free DVD movie and it sounds like a cool game.....Then theres Fatal Frame. I love the Scary type of game and this one is supposed to be the scariest. What do you guys think?

Nameless
10-17-2002, 05:53 PM
I think you should decide on your own.
Flip a coin, or just go with what you want most.

akuma420
10-17-2002, 07:56 PM
If I were you it would be Shenmue 2 that I bought, fatal frame like most survival horror games will probably be short. Shenmue is a fairly lengthy game that is very well done, if you have a Dreamcast I recommend you pick up the first one also. (You could probably get it for around 10$ or so.)

EHWfedPres
10-17-2002, 07:57 PM
I know a sure-fire way of solving this problem...get Deathrow on the 23rd. you'll save yourself almost a week of waiting. :D

akuma420
10-17-2002, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
I know a sure-fire way of solving this problem...get Deathrow on the 23rd. you'll save yourself almost a week of waiting. :D

Wasn't the online aspect of Deathrow taken out of the game? (I though I heard this somewere.) If thats so then Deathrow will miss my must buy list.

EHWfedPres
10-17-2002, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by akuma420

Wasn't the online aspect of Deathrow taken out of the game? (I though I heard this somewere.) If thats so then Deathrow will miss my must buy list.

Oh God forbid you cant play with 15 complete strangers...i dont think online play was ever even intended to be put in...but regardless, it will be a great game...

Just to think of all the games people wouldnt be buying if it werent for online play...kinda sad if you only look for one thing in a game...

Nameless
10-17-2002, 08:42 PM

Oh God forbid you cant play with 15 complete strangers...i dont think online play was ever even intended to be put in...but regardless, it will be a great game...

Just to think of all the games people wouldnt be buying if it werent for online play...kinda sad if you only look for one thing in a game...

Yup I agree with this.

oddworld20-3000
10-17-2002, 08:44 PM
I would say Shemune 2 you should get.

akuma420
10-17-2002, 08:46 PM
It's not that I only look for one thing in a game; it's that I do not have luxury of being able to have 15 friends come over and play a game with me. A game like this is pointless to play all alone or against the comp, so why should I get it if it doesn’t have online capabilities.

Koopa
10-17-2002, 08:53 PM

hm i guess they should just forget that whole online thing...noone wants to play with other gamers across the world. noone likes playing PC games online with complete strangers, why should they want to play console games online? lets write an email to micrsoft telling them to take out their online plans, forget about the replayability it offers..

/sarcasm:rolleyes:

:D

Woocifer
10-17-2002, 09:11 PM
hahahaha he said pooh @ss

fun

Highlite23
10-17-2002, 09:31 PM
Do what i do............buy both.:D

laughs
10-18-2002, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by highlite23
Do what i do............buy both.:D

I would but I just bought the Thing yesterday too and that would be 3 games in two weeks. I am definitly a Vidiot, but I don't wanna get into nasty game spending frenzys. Theres just so many games I wanna get like Fatal Frame, Shenmue 2, Splinter Cell, NHL 2K3, WWE RAW, Dark Angel,.........Thats just a few.....Then theres BC, Halo 2.......awwwwwwwww!!!!! Too many to name right now, but you get the picture.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

laughs
10-18-2002, 08:59 AM
Hey yoooo........just wondering something else....when EB says preorder ships on the 29th....do that mean that those games will be in the store on that day or not...?

Highlite23
10-18-2002, 09:03 AM
Depending on were they ship to, it's usually a few days after the ship date.