PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft's financial results

PROUDXBOXOWNER
10-17-2002, 08:59 PM
Microsoft announced earlier today its financial results covering the fiscal quarter ended September 30th. The period saw revenue of $7.75 billion, a 26% increase over the $6.13 billion last year. Operating income for the quarter ranked in at $4.05 billion, an increase over the $2.90 billion during the same time last year, with net income and diluted earnings per share being $2.73 billion, with the diluted share being $0.50.
Shifting gears to the Xbox side of things, Microsoft reported that its home division, Xbox, games and other such products, had revenue reported at $4.85 billion, an 82 percent increase over last year.

-Planetxbox.com-

smack119
10-17-2002, 09:06 PM
wow i thought that after reclaimer busted you in the doug thread you left......

PROUDXBOXOWNER
10-17-2002, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by smack119
wow i thought that after reclaimer busted you in the doug thread you left......
oh ok but guess what i did'nt and no one busted me and i was the once decent enuff not to make my friend's untimely death a freakin joke so i laid off and let them say whatever they wanted to.

smack119
10-17-2002, 09:29 PM
uh huh....

Squidpie
10-17-2002, 09:32 PM
PXO... if you was tellin the truth.. then why not post a pic of you and Doug together..like one from his bedside or whatever when he was so sick and dying.... that way maybe they will believe ya... or perhaps an obit... no one can find one for a Doug Forrester... if I was you.. and I was tellin the truth.. then I'd prove it with one of these simple ways... but then of course your not tellin the truth are ya?

Slacker
10-18-2002, 09:55 PM
WHAT!WHAT!WHAT!

PXO-Doug Huh,,,,,,,,,,must of missed it,,,,,,,,,anyway thanks PXO for the post nice to see the home divison jumping up,

Reclaimer
10-19-2002, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by PROUDXBOXOWNER

oh ok but guess what i did'nt and no one busted me and i was the once decent enuff not to make my friend's untimely death a freakin joke so i laid off and let them say whatever they wanted to.

Actually, I did bust you. So did Casper, so did Motoko.
Anyway, there was no joke, because there was no Doug and I ran you out of your thread. You're the one who can't come up with squat to back yourself up with. You're the one that left the debate open. I gave you a way out. So did Squidpie.
It's pretty easy if he where real.

Anyway, bach to the topic, Xbox Live is going to increase the profit margain expotientially once it kicks in full swing and people notice that Live is a lot better than Sony's version.