PDA

View Full Version : whats the deal with teamxbox



dbatey
10-19-2002, 01:44 AM
why are they always down?
no updated oxm scores

KviK
10-19-2002, 01:53 AM
teamxbox is dead right now. Errr I mean, like always.

Variation-XBA
10-19-2002, 02:00 AM
*twirls finger**Rolls eyes*:o

Jarvis
10-19-2002, 11:51 AM
When they are problem-free (not that often), they are by far the best xbox fan site on the net.

-jarvis

Xbox Owner
10-19-2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Jarvis
When they are problem-free (not that often), they are by far the best xbox fan site on the net.

-jarvis

No they're not. All they are is one big group of fanboys, with the exception of a few cool people.:rolleyes:

Jarvis
10-19-2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Xbox Owner


No they're not. All they are is one big group of fanboys, with the exception of a few cool people.:rolleyes:

not sure what the christ you're talking about (forums maybe?) but i'm talking about the site in general. they have the best hands-on, great reviews, forums that have 3 times the posts this one has, previews, features.

this site pales in comparison, not to mention the front page looks like a ss.

-jarvis

Xbox Owner
10-19-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Jarvis


not sure what the christ you're talking about (forums maybe?) but i'm talking about the site in general. they have the best hands-on, great reviews, forums that have 3 times the posts this one has, previews, features.

this site pales in comparison, not to mention the front page looks like a ss.

-jarvis

Ohhh yea. They're front page is wayyyyy better. But they're forum memebers aren't that great.:(

netranger6
10-19-2002, 06:06 PM
their moderators suck ass, especially that Kajji freak.

Premium Xbox
10-19-2002, 06:09 PM
I made an account there, but I never used it. It seem's that the mod's there close alot of threads.

EHWfedPres
10-19-2002, 06:16 PM
When they are problem-free (not that often), they are by far the best xbox fan site on the net.



Just stay clear of the forums...unless you have the intelligence of a mentally retarded 5 year-old, then you'll fit right in... ;)

Game_Geek
10-19-2002, 06:19 PM
Why do they close threads? To keep out trolls and eliminate spam...

You mean thread like this (http://forums.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?threadid=142600) ? the mod edited it....TXB and XBA already went through a "forum war" we don't need another....

BTW this has nothing to do with Xbox......

Their forums are flying now....

EHWfedPres
10-19-2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Game_Geek
Their forums are flying now....

Their filled with idiots too...

Game_Geek
10-19-2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres


Their filled with idiots too...

And these forums are not?:rolleyes:

EHWfedPres
10-19-2002, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Game_Geek


And these forums are not?:rolleyes:

No, the majority of people here are cool.

shrew king
10-19-2002, 07:25 PM
XBA is not a place to post news about teamxbox, stop treating it like one.

Game_Geek
10-19-2002, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres


No, the majority of people here are cool.

Yeah in your opinion....

Jarvis
10-20-2002, 05:32 PM
I've been posting in both forums for a while now and they are about equal in the amount of sht that flies around. in terms of a website in total, i'd say txb is far more professional in look and content, but obviously, all the site problems suck.

i check the xba front page maybe once a week, and i'm not missing a thing really.

-jarvis