PDA

View Full Version : What do you plan on doing Nov. 15?!

SPARTAN VI
10-19-2002, 12:44 AM
Im bored, hopefully something funny will pop-up... I was plannin on just dropping by at EB and get all my downpayed stuff, then go home and see how long I could go before my brain exploded from all this gaming goodness. It will be the XBOX's Birthday! Maybe Koopa, TheCovenant and I will get together and play some classic Halo... for 5 minutes then go home and get back to some XBOX LIVE!!!!:cool:

Koopa
10-19-2002, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by SPARTAN VI
Im bored, hopefully something funny will pop-up... I was plannin on just dropping by at EB and get all my downpayed stuff, then go home and see how long I could go before my brain exploded from all this gaming goodness. It will be the XBOX's Birthday! Maybe Koopa, TheCovenant and I will get together and play some classic Halo... for 5 minutes then go home and get back to some XBOX LIVE!!!!:cool:

um...i still gotta downpay my stuff:D and sorry spartan, but i think i'm going home and locking myself in my room with my xbox for awhile instead of playing halo OFFLINE

hehehe

i'll play some UC with ya though:D

SPARTAN VI
10-19-2002, 12:56 AM
Your gonna play with us D@MMIT! Uhh.... ugh, now I don't even want to play Halo, yeah, I'll just smear you in UC then!:cool:

Koopa
10-19-2002, 09:17 AM
Your gonna play with us D@MMIT! Uhh.... ugh, now I don't even want to play Halo, yeah, I'll just smear you in UC then!:cool:

sure ya will:p

maybe i will play halo...for old times' sake:D

Duke
10-19-2002, 09:25 AM
I'll probably roll out of bed around noon. Barbecue a little bit later, and then off to the bars.

I imagine I'll get some XBL in too.

rio2012
10-19-2002, 09:57 AM
On Nov 15th me and my friend are all going out around 10 AM and get our copies of xbox live before its sells out, then were going to have an all day Xbox Rave with me and about 20 of my friends and link up xbox's and play Halo and some other games!!!:cool:

Duke
10-19-2002, 09:59 AM
If you're getting up early to get XBL, why are you going to spend the rest of the day playing Halo?

I'm not saying Halo isn't fun, you don't exactly need the XBL kit to play it.

rio2012
10-19-2002, 10:10 AM
yea i know:D

Variation-XBA
10-19-2002, 10:12 AM
Gunna play splinter cell till I get my call to pick up my XBL :)

Xbox Owner
10-19-2002, 10:42 AM
I'll be at..I'll be at..SCHOOL!:( :o

Shadow20002
10-19-2002, 11:16 AM
I will get Kakutou Chojin, maybe Splinter's Cell....

AmpedRider
10-19-2002, 11:33 AM
ill still b playin xbl lol no need to go to store

SPARTAN VI
10-19-2002, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Xbox Owner
I'll be at..I'll be at..SCHOOL!:( :o

Ahh, too bad. Maybe I can ditch, Nov 15 is on a Friday right? Nothing important happening for a Junior on Nov 15, unless your a Junior with a XBOX!:D

Stifler
10-19-2002, 12:28 PM
I'll head to the store and pick up Splinter Cell, NHL 2K3, Ghost Recon, and Unreal Championship.

Liquid Gears
10-19-2002, 12:54 PM
What do I plan on doing Nov. 15??!! Hmm...............hmm...........I wonder?? :rolleyes:

BUYING TOM CLANCY'S SPLINTER CELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

EHWfedPres
10-19-2002, 12:57 PM
Buying MechAssault and playing it.

SPARTAN VI
10-19-2002, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
What do I plan on doing Nov. 15??!! Hmm...............hmm...........I wonder?? :rolleyes:

BUYING TOM CLANCY'S SPLINTER CELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Haha, is that it? Don't you mean...

BUYING TOM CLANCY'S SPLINTER CELL, UC, and Ghost Recon!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

EHWfedPres
10-19-2002, 01:01 PM

BUYING TOM CLANCY'S SPLINTER CELL, UC, and Ghost Recon!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You forgot MechAssault

Liquid Gears
10-19-2002, 01:02 PM

What's UC, man? And no, I mean.

BUYING JUST TOM CLANCY'S SPLINTER CELL!!!!!! And playing it and MGS2 all day :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

SPARTAN VI
10-19-2002, 01:04 PM

What's UC, man? And no, I mean.

[B]BUYING TOM CLANCY'S SPLINTER CELL!!!!!! And playing it all day :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Don't know Unreal Championship?!:eek:

I don't think it ships on Nov 15 though, more like next week. All Unreals have been award winning! None of them sucked! Some were better than others though! :eek: :eek:

EHWfedPres
10-19-2002, 01:06 PM
November 15th:

MechAssault
Splinter Cell
Ghost Recon
Unreal Championship
XBOX LIVE

im gonna need another job soon...

meda1ni
10-19-2002, 01:09 PM
Will be picking up my XBOX LIVE kit,UNREAL,MECHASSAULT, and SPLINTER CELL......my weekend is going to be busy........oh yeah i am callin in sick the following monday NOV 18th:D

Liquid Gears
10-19-2002, 01:19 PM
Are you serious?! XBox Live comes out Nov 15th??!! Fu*k!! I'm gonna be spending so much money around that time. I got cash all set up to spend on Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance & Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell. I don't think I'll have enough to spend on XBox Live. Are you sure it comes out that day? I though it was coming out in December.

EHWfedPres
10-19-2002, 01:23 PM
Are you serious?! XBox Live comes out Nov 15th??!! Fu*k!! I'm gonna be spending so much money around that time. I got cash all set up to spend on Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance & Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell. I don't think I'll have enough to spend on XBox Live. Are you sure it comes out that day? I though it was coming out in December.

Xbox Live:
Pre-Order: Ships on 11/14/2002
Limit: 2 per person.

MerimacHamwich
10-19-2002, 01:25 PM
Well I am already LIVE. So I guess the only difference will be me playing some UC. Beware. I am getting my practice in with UT2003. I have a computer communicator for it!

Liquid Gears
10-19-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres

Xbox Live:
Pre-Order: Ships on 11/14/2002
Limit: 2 per person.

Limit: 2 person?? What do you mean by that? The limit is only 2 gamertags per XBox Live Kit?

BTW: Screw Unreal Tournament 2003, that game blows. Marvel v.s. Capcom 2 all the way baby!!

EHWfedPres
10-19-2002, 01:32 PM

Limit: 2 person?? What do you mean by that? The limit is only 2 gamertags per XBox Live Kit?

BTW: Screw Unreal Tournament 2003, that game blows. Marvel v.s. Capcom 2 all the way baby!!

It means if you go to EB on the 15th, you can't buy 3 starter kits.

and I believe it's one gamertag per account, so im not sure if you will need to buy another kit for a second account, or what...

Liquid Gears
10-19-2002, 01:36 PM

It means if you go to EB on the 15th, you can't buy 3 starter kits.

and I believe it's one gamertag per account, so im not sure if you will need to buy another kit for a second account, or what...

I hear that you have to pay an extra $50 for a second gamertag. I might do that cause I really don't want to share a gamertag with my brother (Goblin King)

SPARTAN VI
10-19-2002, 01:45 PM

You forgot MechAssault

My bad... lets just say it was given! I say UC, Ghost Recon and MechAssault too much, didnt think I'd have to repeat myself!:D

EHWfedPres
10-19-2002, 02:14 PM

I hear that you have to pay an extra $50 for a second gamertag. I might do that cause I really don't want to share a gamertag with my brother (Goblin King)

Yeah, i feel the same way, I want to have my own gamertag instead of the piece of crap that he will probably choose.

Game_Geek
10-19-2002, 02:38 PM
I already took off work Nov 15. I already plan on getting an extra gamer Tag for my brother, so he can use voice and stat tracking...
I'm also have a party that night, I just installed a 600 watt 5.1 and a new 65' HDTV...I just got finished today running the Cat 5e cable from my router to the TV for the Xbox.
I plan on picking up:
XBL Kit
UC
MechAssualt
And a 2nd headset...

I plan on picking up SC and GR later....

Liquid Gears
10-19-2002, 03:06 PM

Yeah, i feel the same way, I want to have my own gamertag instead of the piece of crap that he will probably choose.

Hey man, you wanna play together on XBL sometime? I probably won't get mine on release day. The only game I'm looking forward to playing on XBL is Marvel Vs. Capcom 2. So I'll probably get XBL the day I buy Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, whenever the release day is :confused:

EHWfedPres
10-19-2002, 03:09 PM

Hey man, you wanna play together on XBL sometime? I probably won't get mine on release day. The only game I'm looking forward to playing on XBL is Marvel Vs. Capcom 2. So I'll probably get XBL the day I buy Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, whenever the release day is :confused:

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 will be a live game? Kick áss. I like the game, but my friend beats me every time we play at the arcade. :D

Im going to play MechAssault online for sure, just a matter of when i get everything hooked up.

Liquid Gears
10-19-2002, 03:37 PM

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 will be a live game? Kick áss. I like the game, but my friend beats me every time we play at the arcade. :D

Im going to play MechAssault online for sure, just a matter of when i get everything hooked up.

Cool, man. So you wanna play sometime? Also, what are your favorite characters?

EHWfedPres
10-19-2002, 03:39 PM

Cool, man. So you wanna play sometime? Also, what are your favorite characters?

Cable is cool cause he shoots the gun and dosent have to move at all...sucks when people block tho. Hulk is good too, Iceman, that green blob eyeball thing...i play as the Marvel characters only most of the time cause im a huge Marvel fan. Sure i'll play online sometime.

SPARTAN VI
10-19-2002, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Game_Geek
I already took off work Nov 15. I already plan on getting an extra gamer Tag for my brother, so he can use voice and stat tracking...
I'm also have a party that night, I just installed a 600 watt 5.1 and a new 65' HDTV...I just got finished today running the Cat 5e cable from my router to the TV for the Xbox.
I plan on picking up:
XBL Kit
UC
MechAssualt
And a 2nd headset...

I plan on picking up SC and GR later....

ONE WORD FOR A MAN LIKE THIS........ LUCKY

EHWfedPres
10-19-2002, 03:47 PM

ONE WORD FOR A MAN LIKE THIS........ LUCKY

no...RICH, and im not referring to his name either...

Playa128
10-19-2002, 03:54 PM
i am gonna be at schoool......im gonna try to get off!!:D

shrew king
10-19-2002, 04:59 PM
Id be lucky if i had broadband by that day...

xboxteen
10-19-2002, 05:04 PM
PLAY UC wo00t

Liquid Gears
10-19-2002, 05:51 PM

Cable is cool cause he shoots the gun and dosent have to move at all...sucks when people block tho. Hulk is good too, Iceman, that green blob eyeball thing...i play as the Marvel characters only most of the time cause im a huge Marvel fan. Sure i'll play online sometime.

I use Spider-Man & Akuma mostly. Sometimes Ken, Ryu, and Gambit. I haven't even got'n a chance to play Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, I've played Capcom Vs. SNK 2 once in the arcade. So when I get those games I won't be challenging any soon, I gotta practice first if ya know what I mean. But, I'm a quick learner anyway.

EHWfedPres
10-19-2002, 05:57 PM

I use Spider-Man & Akuma mostly. Sometimes Ken, Ryu, and Gambit. I haven't even got'n a chance to play Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, I've played Capcom Vs. SNK 2 once in the arcade. So when I get those games I won't be challenging any soon, I gotta practice first if ya know what I mean. But, I'm a quick learner anyway.

I only played Marvel vs. Capcom a few times, but i like it, even tho my friend kept kicking my áss.

Liquid Gears
10-19-2002, 07:10 PM
Our Pladium here in Edmonton doesn't have either Marvel v.s. Capcom 2 or Capcom v.s. SNK 2. It's pathetic, it probably gets two new games a year. The only good game it has is Soul Calibur 2 and Marvel v.s. Capcom 1. Yeah you heard me Marvel v.s. Capcom 1!! How old is that! It's pretty bad, the arcade that is.

Anyway, now you know why I haven't even gotten the chance to really play Marvel v.s. Capcom 2 or Capcom v.s. SNK 2. I gotta a lot of catching up to do when I get them both :(

SPARTAN VI
10-20-2002, 03:21 PM

no...RICH, and im not referring to his name either...

I stand corrected!:D

DIGITAL
10-20-2002, 04:19 PM
well my birthdays november 11 so ill still be hungover on the 15 but i plan on playing unreal on xbox live all day long i might allso have a little get together at my crib ,to show xbox live off to all my ps2 fanboy friends

MerimacHamwich
10-20-2002, 04:24 PM
Why do people consider it cool to drink so much alcohol that they have a horrible headache and just feel all around horrible for a long time afterwards. I think it is dumb.

Koopa
10-20-2002, 07:18 PM
We should have an official XBA UC game or something.or official XBA MECHASSAULT GAME! Imagine making fun of some n00b on the forums, then going LIVE and kicking his arse with a Shock Rifle!:D

SPARTAN VI
10-20-2002, 09:23 PM
Sounds great, we need some special server or something to meet at, well call it... XBA Server...THE MOST BRILLIANT NAME ever....

Koopa
10-20-2002, 09:43 PM
Sounds great, we need some special server or something to meet at, well call it... XBA Server...THE MOST BRILLIANT NAME ever....

!!!!INGENIOUS!!!

or we could call it XBA's Super Happy Fun-Fun Sunshine Land Server of DEATH!

yeah XBA Server sounds good too..

SPARTAN VI
10-20-2002, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Koopa

!!!!INGENIOUS!!!

yeah XBA Server sounds good too..

IT's SCARY!!!!:confused: THAT WAS MY SECOND CHOICE!!!!:confused:

EHWfedPres
10-20-2002, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Koopa

im up for that...

DIGITAL
10-20-2002, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
Why do people consider it cool to drink so much alcohol that they have a horrible headache and just feel all around horrible for a long time afterwards. I think it is dumb. its gonna be my birthday so i want to have a good time ,i guess you never got drunk before

SPARTAN VI
10-20-2002, 10:46 PM
I have a lot of renting and buying to do! Maybe I should've had the title... What do you plan on doing Nov. 15-18?

One day of XBL isn't enough time for everything!:eek:

Bakeman
10-23-2002, 12:58 AM
I'll be at the Korn/Disturbed concert in Sacramento, CA

y2kash_14
10-23-2002, 02:24 AM
November 15?? thats my birthday!!......ok not really, but its the closest you can get! i'll get Splinter Cell

SPARTAN VI
10-23-2002, 10:45 PM
I think I am gonna rent Splinter Cell... I could probably beat it in the week rental. Should be a good rent or two!:D

Anything else that comes out that day or weekend?

y2kash_14
10-23-2002, 11:47 PM
I think I am gonna rent Splinter Cell... I could probably beat it in the week rental. Should be a good rent or two!:D

Anything else that comes out that day or weekend?

i think Substance comes around that time.........im getting that also, im so Happy my birthday is on November 14! Most of the greatest games come around that week! (mmm..Metroid Prime....**drools**)

Arbazo
10-26-2002, 06:15 PM
well... im definately getting clancy's splinter cell and Mechassault, since im a mechwarrior fan, and maybe U R championship and if i get dsl or broadband soon definately live:cool:

Caesar SYN
10-26-2002, 06:48 PM
I'll be waiting for next day air to arrive with Mech. and Clancys' new one. As for Xbox Live..hmmm..think about it..been there done that its just games...well then again I play LIVE so its not a big deal..but hope you all enjoy it..

Leo
10-27-2002, 12:26 AM
In november 15 I am buying Splinet Cell! Can't wait!

Let's hope no delay!

Caesar SYN
10-27-2002, 12:29 AM
You know there should never be a delay.. what did they run out of CDS o burn it on? Goto Best Buy.. (jking) I hate delays.. I hope they dont disappoint you bro..