PDA

View Full Version : Walmart Number Update

Hilbe
11-13-2001, 09:47 PM
Just got back from Walmart. The department manager said they're expecting to get anywhere from 20 - 60 xboxes. Hoping they get a ton...so I can go later...I'll still be there at 9am book and homework in hand. I might just grab a bar stool from in the store and chill.

Hilbe
11-13-2001, 09:54 PM
What xbox stuff can I win...I might get accused of stealing my own camera if I take it in :P

mojo__31
11-13-2001, 10:12 PM
Geez, Walmart here is only getting 14 according to a clerk there.

darianX
11-14-2001, 12:07 AM
Mine said 16...the guy in electronics said that was the number their "rep" gave them. Whoever the rep represents is beyond me

shoulda2
11-14-2001, 02:11 AM
My roommate works at wal-mart like i have said before. He knows the down lo about x-box and walmart. They have cut their supplies drastically. A big store like the one where i live is only getting 18 xboxes. (side note: they are in the back in the office and my roommate has drooled on them) Most stores will be lucky to get this many. especially if they arent a supercenter. So if you are camping the walmart spawn, get there early and if they say anything about drawing numbers or some crap like that, get on your cell phone and call 1800walmart and in a matter of moments The home office will get rid of that draw a number crap. And make sure you get a smily face on anything you bring in the store or they will arrest you for theft(roommate quote)
<b>
<b>
For the record they can look up how many they are getting in and how many they have in, they are probally just too **** lazy to do this. My roommate looked it up a week ago and knew how many his walmart was getting.

Hugh_Jass
11-14-2001, 09:04 PM
Thanks for the number. You saved my keester tonight! They tried to pull that lottery deal on me. I set them straight with a call to corporate. :)