PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else want a Fire Pro game as badly as I do?!

EHWfedPres
10-19-2002, 07:58 PM
Anyone who has played any Fire Pro wrestling game will surely agree, the Fire Pro series is the best wrestling game series of all time. Infinite will agree, SFPWXP is probably the best wrestling game ever made.

Whether is be SFPWXP, SFPWX, SFPqueens, SFPspecial, SFPW, FPD, FPA, or any Fire Pro game, they all are amazing, and WAY ahead of their time.

Bring a Fire Pro game to the Xbox and I guarantee that it will be a HUGE success, i can bet my life on that.

Anyone else agree, and has anyone else ever played a Fire Pro game?

rio2012
10-19-2002, 08:06 PM
WHAT THE F*** IS FIRE PRO

EHWfedPres
10-19-2002, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by rio2012
WHAT THE F*** IS FIRE PRO

Unless you have played a Fire Pro wrestling game, YOU HAVENT PLAYED A WRESTLING GAME!

Infinite
10-20-2002, 07:42 PM
HEEEEEELLLLLLL YEEAAAAA!!!!!!
but its gotta be in full 3d with the most incredible create a wrestler ever!

then the world will notice how fire pro f*cking rules the earth!

WeeMan
10-20-2002, 07:45 PM
i think i played it on gba....but i dont remember if it was fire pro wrestling. ;)

Brutal Grace
10-20-2002, 08:28 PM
The "new Fire Pro game" (in 3-D) is announced for Gamecube, not Xbox as of yet --- as I'm sure most of those reading this thread will be aware.

I hope Xbox gets it, too, and with significant enhancements over the Cube version. I also hope this FPW game is a good game on the GC, for what that's worth.

Some people (3D action nuts) like the AKI-made games for N64 better than the Fire Pro series... so far.

Anybody have a decent North America release date on the GC version of this yet??? (Just thought I'd ask.) :)

EHWfedPres
10-20-2002, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by WeeMan
i think i played it on gba....but i dont remember if it was fire pro wrestling. ;)

Yeah, FPA (Fire Pro Advance) is also known as Fire Pro Wrestling on the GBA, I have the rom and emulator and play it all the time, but not as much as SFPWXP for SNES, which is the best wrestling game ever made, hands down, no contest, anyone who played it will agree.

SFPWXP came out in 96 i think, and had one of the (if not THE) best create a wrestler ever, stats, skills, ring attire (actual wrestling clothes instead of cowboy boots and robot parts..., CPU logic, it was amazing.