PDA

View Full Version : What's better Fever 2003 or NFL 2k3???

Jacob
10-19-2002, 08:22 PM
I don't want to consider Madden since it doesn't have online capabilites...so which one is better out of NFL fever 2003 and NFL 2k3 who has experienced both.

I'm not really that much into true nfl games, main thing is fun factor to me.
Tell me the advantages and disadvantages of each?

Pipetender
10-19-2002, 09:51 PM
NFL2K3.........hands down.

KingAvi2k3
10-20-2002, 02:56 AM
Please no question, but here is the best answer. NFL2k3 all the way!

Marc_01
10-23-2002, 11:10 AM
"Tell me the advantages and disadvantages of each?" How about you read the reviews, rent the 2 and make your choice.

"I'm not really that much into true nfl games, main thing is fun factor to me. "

On that statement, you will enjoy Fever 03 better.

I have both and I personally leaned towards 2k3 because i wanted a more simulation experience. But i enjoy fever just as much, both are great games.

Robflare
10-23-2002, 04:21 PM
Here's the thing. 2K3 has beautiful stadiums, good player models and is very reality based. It also has a very deep franchise mode, which if you like that sort of thing is ok. This game takes a lot of time to get up to speed and can be frustrating if you don't have that patience and time.

Fever is acutally a fun game. The weather graphics are the best, and the grass looks phenomenal. The camera perspective is very user friendly as well. Its an easier game for a novice to pick up, its kind of realistic. The players all look like they can bench 800 lbs and the players faces are weird looking, but I keep finding something I like about this game.

Pipetender
10-23-2002, 08:13 PM
Question:

Originally posted by Robflare
but I keep finding something I like about this game.
Answer:

Originally posted by Robflare
Its an easier game for a novice to pick up