PDA

View Full Version : Project Gotham Racing or Oddworld ???

tbird
11-14-2001, 12:02 AM
Well guys, only one more day to go. I sent this thread before but received only one response. I'd really like to get some other opinions before I make a decision on which third game I'm picking.

Well I ordered my bundle which includes Halo , DOA3, and Oddworld.. I'm really into car games but I'm not so sure how Project Gotham is..

Is it worth it? Is it the same as the dreamcast version. How does it compare with GT3 from Sony.. Is it better than Oddworls..

Please assist since if I make a change when I pick up my bundle at EB, I'm hoping I can switch my choice depending on what you guys say..

Be honest ... Thanks

jeah
11-14-2001, 12:05 AM
personally I don't like adventure games like oddworld. I played Oddworld at one of the xbox kiosks and it just doesn't fancy me. I'd rather have PGR. I'm getting Oddworld with my bundle and i'm gonna try and trade it for Amped.

Rancey
11-14-2001, 12:06 AM
Honestly I think you should decide for yourself, because we all don't know how much you prefer one genre to the other, what other games your into, etc. Personally I would go PGR, but that is because I am into car games and this game looks great. I think this will be the #1 racing game when it comes out.

JeremyX
11-14-2001, 12:15 AM
PGR has generally ben given better reviews but like Jason said it's all about personal prefrence. I would get PGR myself.

kiz10
11-14-2001, 02:42 AM
I like adventure games, but, PGR looks to be one of the most outstanding games coming out on the Xbox. So here is the deal, PGR first, Oddworld second.

scarecrow kfj
11-14-2001, 10:21 AM
why not get both? I did

tbird
11-14-2001, 04:02 PM
I COULD ONLY GET 3 GAMES... I GOT THE BUNDLE DEAL AND DON'T REALLY WANT TO SPEND SO MUCH RIGHT NOW...

l Maximus l
11-14-2001, 04:05 PM
TBird...personally, I would stick with your bundle and buy PGR next month. I already have PGR because I am a big time racing fan and I will buy Munch next month or so...Halo will keep me busy in the meantime, I figure.