PDA

View Full Version : One of the worst things that could happen

Kdogg
10-20-2002, 06:27 PM
I was playing Morrowind like nonstop. I had gone through quite a few of the mini quests for the mages guild, almost all of the fighters guild and a few of the blades quests. Along the way to many of the places, I would frequent the many burial caves to see what I could find(yes you could call me a grave robber), but man I had some nice stuff. My charachter was maxed at carrying 500#, and I had deadric weapons and a deadric sheild and helm. I had a bunch of really cool stuff. Along iwth many other kewl items.....

Does anyone else feel very greedy when playing this game? You never want to give up your stuff, even when you get better stuff, because the cities that you are going too (you feel like) they don't pay enough for the tiems that you risked your neck for...

Well this is where the story turns. Because I had SO many savepoints on my HD from Morrowind and had played the game for somewhere between 40 and 50 hours of gameplay, I decided to delete some of the saves. I figured that you could just click and delete in the XBOX menu. WEll to say the least, I started at the oldest ones and deleted fast without really watching what I was doing. I didn't see that screen that said, "Are you really sure you want to delete this game?" and I said yes. he game just happened to be the whole game not the save game........ :(

So 50 hours of my life down the drain.....hehe.....

But I got over it since I liked the game so much, I get to do it all over again......

Well you live and learn......

Just wanted to warn ya'll from my experience to watch exactly when cleaning off that HD quickly...........

Have a good one and play hard

EHWfedPres
10-21-2002, 07:29 PM
A friend of mine had a game saved on my XBox and i accidentally deleted it...oops...:p