PDA

View Full Version : new release date for UNREAL CHAMP. NOV. 12th or 13th

Infinite
10-20-2002, 07:47 PM
it was the 31st but it got pushed back.

I work @ gamestop and it says that in our computers.

BCan
10-21-2002, 09:52 AM
No one will buy it then, they'll all be busy either watching Star Wars Episode 2: AOTC, or the Extended Edition of LOTR: FOTR!!

studepaber
10-21-2002, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by BCan
No one will buy it then, they'll all be busy either watching Star Wars Episode 2: AOTC, or the Extended Edition of LOTR: FOTR!!

Yea that's exactly what I'll be doing :confused: I think my I can put off watching AOTC for a day or two. but seriously I'm buying UC as soon as EB gets their shipments in.

Nato King
10-21-2002, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Infinite
it was the 31st but it got pushed back.

I work @ gamestop and it says that in our computers.

That's good to know because I go away nexts week and I am going to buy this game.:)

l Maximus l
10-21-2002, 01:16 PM
It's true...the shipping date is November 12th and should be in stores on November 13th.

Now, I for one have been anticipating this game ever since I got wind that it was being developed for the XBox...which was a long time ago. And, I can confidently say that there cannot be many people that are as eager to this game's release than myself. (I didn't say nobody...I just sayid not as many because I want this game badly!!).

But, even in this situation, I'm more than happy to wait so we can get the best and final version of this, hopefully, amazing game by simply waiting a couple weeks. Though, I do find it kind of ironic...almost destiny that the new release date happens to fall on my birthday :D

DIGITAL
10-21-2002, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
It's true...the shipping date is November 12th and should be in stores on November 13th.

Now, I for one have been anticipating this game ever since I got wind that it was being developed for the XBox...which was a long time ago. And, I can confidently say that there cannot be many people that are as eager to this game's release than myself. (I didn't say nobody...I just sayid not as many because I want this game badly!!).

But, even in this situation, I'm more than happy to wait so we can get the best and final version of this, hopefully, amazing game by simply waiting a couple weeks. Though, I do find it kind of ironic...almost destiny that the new release date happens to fall on my birthday :D hey thats pretty cool ,my birthday happens to be on the 11 of november!i allso cannot wait for this game

l Maximus l
10-21-2002, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by DIGITAL
hey thats pretty cool ,my birthday happens to be on the 11 of november!i allso cannot wait for this game

Nice, dude! Oh man, is this not going to be the best birthday of all time for both of us?!!? :D I mean, XBox Live and Unreal Championship!??! Deeeeeeyaaaaaamnnn!!!

I'll be turning 27...my wife says I'm getting old :(

RudedogX
10-21-2002, 02:00 PM

Nice, dude! Oh man, is this not going to be the best birthday of all time for both of us?!!? :D I mean, XBox Live and Unreal Championship!??! Deeeeeeyaaaaaamnnn!!!

I'll be turning 27...my wife says I'm getting old :(

Nah you're not gettin' old man. I'm already 27 and I'm not even married!

Oh wait...I forgot, they say marriage adds years:confused:
j/p;)

Hey look at that, the millenium mark:eek:

l Maximus l
10-21-2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by rudedogX

Oh wait...I forgot, they say marriage adds years:confused:
j/p;)

Dude...You have no idea how much truth there is to that statement :D

RudedogX
10-21-2002, 02:05 PM

Dude...You have no idea how much truth there is to that statement :D

Yet another reason why I've been too busy to get married:D

DZNUTZ
10-21-2002, 02:23 PM
man i just turned 24 and i feel old as hell. guess i feel a lil better now...can u guys suggest a good brand of adult diapers that i should look into for when u reach your ages?

actually i don't think max needs em...hes just to lazy to make the multiple bathroom breaks from all that beer drinking.

hey max...hows the J.O.B. treating ya?
see ya on the 15th.
happy b-day ya old foogie.

Infinite
10-26-2002, 11:56 PM
hahaha! happy b-day to all you old men. lol

AmpedRider
10-27-2002, 08:37 AM
ive known that my friend works at local game force

theindian
10-27-2002, 12:38 PM
hey all you young whippersnappers.....just thought id quickly post to let you know your not the oldest out there...ill be 31 this november 19....damn now that is getting old! but its all in how you think! last year for my 30th birthday i treated myself (4 days early) with a launch day xbox! that was a pretty good birthday (even if i did buy it myself for ALOT more then the package deals these days!) for a guy as old as i am! anyways i to am looking forward to unreal so i can frag you young punks online!! happy birthday to all the fellow scorpions!