PDA

View Full Version : xbox clock

sojourner
10-21-2002, 10:01 AM
I have tried to set my clock on my xbox but every time I turn it off then on again the damn clock needs reset.
I'm obviously doing somthing wrong! What?

Nato King
10-21-2002, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by sojourner
I have tried to set my clock on my xbox but every time I turn it off then on again the damn clock needs reset.
I'm obviously doing somthing wrong! What?

Not for me. My clock stays the same. But everytime I pull the plug out of the xbox is when I would need to reset the clock. Do you pull the plug out of yours.:)

sojourner
10-21-2002, 10:17 AM
That seems to be the problem, I have a ps2 and I unplug xbox to use the same power lead!
Cheers for the reply!;)

BCan
10-21-2002, 10:24 AM
Easy fix to that problem - THROW OUT THE PS2!!!

sojourner
10-21-2002, 10:35 AM
I would if only microsoft would get its finger out and give us the gaming experience they have promised by releasing more games.
I'm sick of seeing articles on halo.:D

Casper
10-21-2002, 10:55 AM
I would if only microsoft would get its finger out and give us the gaming experience they have promised by releasing more games.
I'm sick of seeing articles on halo.:D

Are you really in Russia? :confused:

But there is an easy fix to the type of games, or "lack" there of, check out how many games are coming out from now to January, you'll be surprised. Oh yeah, and there's this thing called Xbox Live, in case you haven't heard.

Duke
10-21-2002, 11:17 AM
Glasgow Russia Casper?

Someone's getting an atlas for Christmas

sojourner
10-21-2002, 11:28 AM
No, I'm not in Russia or at least not unless they moved it over to Scotland. We won't be online till next year, do you now see my problem?
How many times have you been waiting for a game only to be told its been put back? They play to many "games" with info on release dates.
:)

Afro Aura
10-21-2002, 11:59 AM
No, I'm not in Russia or at least not unless they moved it over to Scotland. We won't be online till next year, do you now see my problem?
How many times have you been waiting for a game only to be told its been put back? They play to many "games" with info on release dates.
:)
hey dude just sign onto the UK Live tester you'll have some online games for four months (free) and you don't have to worry about waiting for games right now as there are some killer games coming out real soon next month

Casper
10-21-2002, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
Glasgow Russia Casper?

Someone's getting an atlas for Christmas

LMAO...yeah, casper's a lil blazed from last night...can someone get me a Rand McNalley (sp?) over here...:( That was just bad...lol

sojourner
10-21-2002, 12:39 PM
Cheers!
Is that the site name?

Afro Aura
10-21-2002, 08:52 PM
Cheers!
Is that the site name?
ooops sorry mate heres the site, I hope to see ya online :D
Live (free) hehehe (http://www.xbox.com/uk/)