PDA

View Full Version : LOTR.....stuck early on

Kdogg
10-21-2002, 07:02 PM
Hey everyone, I am stuck at the first stage(stupid.....stupid ......me)[In my best Chris Farley imitation ]

I am supposed to find sam some girl and another guy. I gave up cause I rented Conflict: Desert Storm too, but would like to play a different game occasionally since I rented both.

Any help is appreciated.....and oh yeah Desert Storm Rocks too!!!!!

symposiumx
10-24-2002, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Kdogg
Hey everyone, I am stuck at the first stage(stupid.....stupid ......me)[In my best Chris Farley imitation ]

I am supposed to find sam some girl and another guy. I gave up cause I rented Conflict: Desert Storm too, but would like to play a different game occasionally since I rented both.

Any help is appreciated.....and oh yeah Desert Storm Rocks too!!!!!

Kdogg,

The SHIRE is made up of a few different "neighborhoods" or "areas" there is Bags End, Crickhollow, Ect ect...

Basically you have to walk across the river (on the bridge , go through the gate and you'll come to another area of the SHIRE...keep going until you find the woman to give the deed to. Just keep walking...you'll find her. (the little area shes in, there is a bell in the center of town, a horse drinking from a trough, and some other junk about)

Hope that helps

Kdogg
10-26-2002, 06:25 PM
yeah in my opinion, it pretty much does suck.....luckily it was rent one get one free, and I got conflict desert storm with the other one.....that took away my time and kept me intrigued.....I eventually just gave up on this one anyway because of what you just said......