PDA

View Full Version : Did XBA go to the XBL Boot camp??

Game_Geek
10-21-2002, 09:36 PM
Well did they, and if they did are they going to have an article on the main page?

ShannonX
10-21-2002, 09:57 PM
whats xbl boot camp?

Knight
10-21-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Shannon-XBA
whats xbl boot camp?

Have you played Mech Assault??

Game_Geek
10-21-2002, 10:04 PM
Microsoft hosted a Xbox Live Camp were editors from different sites attended a camp were MS showed off MechAssualt, Midtown Madness 3, UC, Steel Battalion and they got to see Bungie and the XBL Server Room.....

I though XBA went? They even invited Planet Gamecubes editor Billy....

Knight
10-21-2002, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Game_Geek

I though XBA went? They even invited Planet Gamecubes editor Billy....

Why did they invite that loser?

ShannonX
10-21-2002, 10:12 PM
nope, never played mechassult....

oh yeah, i remember hearing about that awhile back... dunno who if anybody went from this site....

Knight
10-21-2002, 10:26 PM
At 7pm, all editors boarded a stretch Hummer limousine to head to Kirkland’s Fish Café, where we were greeted by the rest of the invited guests. People from Penny Arcade, Team Xbox, Halo.Bungie.Org, Xbox Addict, Xbox 365, Operation Sports, Dropship Command, GC Advanced, Planet Unreal, and Xbox Solution were in attendance. It was very interesting to be sandwiched between a whole slew of Xbox fanboys. I was instantly targeted as “The GameCube Guy.”

http://www.planetgamecube.com/specials.cfm?action=profile&id=358

Who was it??

Underdog
10-22-2002, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Game_Geek
Well did they, and if they did are they going to have an article on the main page?

It was me.:) I had to work as soon as I got back. Hopefully I will have a write up in a couple days.

photo from teamxbox

Sodge
10-22-2002, 02:54 AM
That's cool. I wish I could've gone! Why the hell did Billy go? He's a lamer! Him and his damn cat...:mad:

Underdog
10-22-2002, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by Sodge
That's cool. I wish I could've gone! Why the hell did Billy go? He's a lamer! Him and his damn cat...:mad:

They were trying to bring him over to the dark side.;)

Sodge
10-22-2002, 03:05 AM
I'd go over to the dark side. Buy me an Xbox and I'm there! :D Well, if I can ever get the money together I'm going to buy an Xbox (and apply for a staff position @ XBA :)). Or, I'll get my friend to buy it for me (yeah, like that'll ever happen soon). :cool:

Knight
10-22-2002, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by Chris-XBA

It was me.:) I had to work as soon as I got back. Hopefully I will have a write up in a couple days.

photo from teamxbox

I want a MechAssault preview from you!!

Knight
10-22-2002, 06:36 AM

They were trying to bring him over to the dark side.;)

Forget about doing that & just beat the crap out of him!!

Knight
10-22-2002, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by XBOXMIKE
is it me or the guy siting next to you has the Headset Put on worng??:D

Your right he has it on wrong!!

Underdog
10-22-2002, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Knight

Your right he has it on wrong!!

He was a lefty. It took us forever to play UT because he had to switch his controls around.

DZNUTZ
10-22-2002, 05:32 PM

He was a lefty. It took us forever to play UT because he had to switch his controls around.

thats sux..but what does it have to do with the way hes wearing his communicator.

they ear/mouth piece is interchangable

:confused: :confused:

Underdog
10-22-2002, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ

thats sux..but what does it have to do with the way hes wearing his communicator.

they ear/mouth piece is interchangable

:confused: :confused:

Are you right or left handed? I'm right handed so my mouth piece was on my left side. Only thing I can think of that is sort of like this is, wearing a watch I don't see to many right hand people with watches on their right wrist but instead they have it on their left wrist.

Or for a simple answer ,maybe it just felt better for him to have it on his right. I DON"T KNOW!!! :eek:

Brain hurting, I think I'll go into a corner and cry now. :confused:

Casper
10-22-2002, 06:22 PM

Are you right or left handed? I'm right handed so my mouth piece was on my left side. Only thing I can think of that is sort of like this is, wearing a watch I don't see to many right hand people with watches on their right wrist but instead they have it on their left wrist.

Or for a simple answer ,maybe it just felt better for him to have it on his right. I DON"T KNOW!!! :eek:

Brain hurting, I think I'll go into a corner and cry now. :confused:

Alright...now you confused me...I'm a lefty, and last time I checked, I was left-handed not left-eared :confused: But I wear my earpiece on the right one, so I dunno...let's just say that the guy wasn't the brightest crayon in the box and leave it at that :D

Underdog
10-22-2002, 06:44 PM
I GOT IT!! Maybe he's deaf in his left ear.;) :D

Casper
10-22-2002, 06:46 PM
I GOT IT!! Maybe he's deaf in his left ear.;) :D

Ya know...I'm gonna take offense to that...cuz that's the way I wear it...dam u :o