PDA

View Full Version : anyone getting toe jam and earl III

BORNGD
10-21-2002, 11:46 PM
its dropping this week right? didnt see it in any of the ad's this weekend in sundays paper...

i'm thinking of getting it thursday if it comes out...i am real hyped on this game for some reason

imdaly
10-22-2002, 01:48 AM
Oh yeah! I'm DEFINITELY getting down with the funk in a couple days! lol...this game is a MUST for me.

Knight
10-22-2002, 06:30 AM
Not Me!!

DZNUTZ
10-22-2002, 01:49 PM
probably...
i might wait for a couple of reviews though.

Hugh_Jass
10-22-2002, 07:21 PM
I'll probably get this game. I don't think it exploits the power of the XBOX (considering it is an exclusive), but precious few games do.

carlbme
10-22-2002, 07:49 PM
Considering all the other games coming out, plus LIVE. I'll be renting alot of games, this being one of them.

DarkPhoenix
10-24-2002, 04:52 AM
From what I understand, the game isn't all that great. It got mediocre reviews. I'll probably rent it and write my own review for it.

Unreal
10-24-2002, 07:06 AM
Once I get my House Of The Dead 3 play time in, ToeJam & Earl 3 will be going in. As far as reviews go, its a matter of taste. Blinx got rapped another hole and I love the game. So rent it first to see if you like it. Splinter is next for me.

BlubberBuns
10-24-2002, 05:10 PM
I always rent first. Always. Been burned too many times to count relying on so-and-so's word, or even worse, Gamespot Reviews. Their taste and mine, well they don't match. So I'll rent it, looks like I'll like it from what I've heard though.

DarkPhoenix
10-24-2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Unreal
Once I get my House Of The Dead 3 play time in, ToeJam & Earl 3 will be going in. As far as reviews go, its a matter of taste. Blinx got rapped another hole and I love the game. So rent it first to see if you like it. Splinter is next for me.

Everyone seems to be under rating Xbox games...like Blinx...it was a really good game, yet it got mediocre reviews. From what I've been hearing from some people, ToeJam and Earl III is better than what some sites' scores.

Pimpn419
10-24-2002, 11:20 PM
hey guys- the game rocks!! nothing else to be said.. I pre-ordered this game and I've been playing It pretty much nonstop ever since I got It. It will far exceed your expectations and really does live up to the tjande legacy!

-Matt