PDA

View Full Version : Unreal Championsip and Unreal Tournament

Stormlord
10-22-2002, 09:03 AM
At the UC forums it was overrun by PC fanboys saying that UC will be some lame port of UT2k3 to the console. It's rather funny because UC was in development before UT2k3 so it's really a port of a console game. UC will be better in the sense that there's garanteed 60 frames per second and less lag online. I still haven't found a server that supports 32 people without lagging. Some barely keep from lagging with 16 people. Some of the weapons were tweaked to look better on UC and the graphics were tweaked also. I can't help but feel like UT2k3 was rushed out the door. Well I can only compare when UC is released which isn't too far away.:eek: :cool:

Sodge
10-22-2002, 09:16 AM
The reason the UC forums are overrun by PC fanboys and that they think that UC will be a lame UT2003 port is because UT2003 was announced first and UC after it. They all think it will suck because a) there's no kb/m combo and b) it's on the Xbox. IMO, they need to grow up and face the facts.

Variation-XBA
10-22-2002, 09:47 AM
We'll see in about 3 weeks :)
Cant wait:rolleyes:

J Dub
10-22-2002, 09:49 AM
If they were true Unreal fans they would like both UC and UT2003. Those that put one down are just what you said, they are "fanboys". Disregard them.

Stormlord
10-22-2002, 10:31 AM
I can't quite understand how can a person turn into a fan boy. I own a Gamecube and I'm stoked about getting Metroid Prime and the first thing that is blurted out about GC is that it's a little kids system. Just because they release a huge variety of E games doesn't mean a thing. It may seem for little kids but in reallity it takes the reflexes of a well developed gamer to play them. Blinx certainly looks like a kids game but it'll be more frustrating for a kid. God PC fanboys have got to be the worst. I remember that a grown man was picking on me because I was playing Donkey Kong Country on SNES, AND HE WAS MY COUSIN's DAD!. They lived just down the street and I was just 9 years old that's what so terrible about it. I felt terrible because at the time I didn't know why was he doing it. Some of these people must understand to keep fanboyish comments to themselves because I couldn't handle it when I was a kid and I doubt a kid today could either.

Like a month ago I heard a kid say he sold his Playstation and all the games to buy the PS2. OF course I believe X-Box is better, but it was like a 6-8 year old kid. I don't think he could have handled me making him feel like he waisted his money. But I think PS2 is good also that's why I have that too so I just kept my comment to myself. LOL then like a 40 something year old man blurted out to me Microcrap Crap-Box to me while I was discussing with my brother on what X-Box game and hardware to buy. I just smiled and asked the clerk to retrieve the items. He's lucky that I was patient with the fact that he made a stupid remark or else he would have gotten one of the biggest F'Yous in the world.:cool: :D ;) . If you're going to be a fanboy be a fanboy where no one can be bothered by your stupidity.