PDA

View Full Version : Some help with Hitman 2 please???

Heavens Gate
10-22-2002, 10:19 AM
I can't get past the third level where you have to kill the dude in the limo. Can someone post the quickest way out of this level?

DZNUTZ
10-22-2002, 01:53 PM
sorry don't have my copy yet...will probably recieve it in the mail today.

what are your first impressions?

Heavens Gate
10-22-2002, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
sorry don't have my copy yet...will probably recieve it in the mail today.

what are your first impressions?

The game is excellent. Every mission can be completed with different strategies. The levels are completely open ended and the stealth is really cool. I am juggling between this game and Timesplitters 2. I love the map creator in TS2.

AppoX
10-22-2002, 05:49 PM
im stuck on the 2nd level, i can't find out where this guyt hat i am suppose to kill is and how do i kill him once i get therE?

wheelchair_kid
10-22-2002, 10:55 PM
Heavens Gate

I dont know if your still stuck but here it is:

Get the new sniper gun in the level. Wait for him to come down the road. there will be a building with a ladder. dont go up the ladder (they snipe you if your on the roof) but go between those buildings. Zoom in on him as he is coming. Fire off one quick shot and then leave by the oposite side of the road. Go around the building and you will hit the road you just killed the guy in. You will be behind everybody. take the little road nearby and the exit should be there.

Peace

Heavens Gate
10-23-2002, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by wheelchair_kid
Heavens Gate

I dont know if your still stuck but here it is:

Get the new sniper gun in the level. Wait for him to come down the road. there will be a building with a ladder. dont go up the ladder (they snipe you if your on the roof) but go between those buildings. Zoom in on him as he is coming. Fire off one quick shot and then leave by the oposite side of the road. Go around the building and you will hit the road you just killed the guy in. You will be behind everybody. take the little road nearby and the exit should be there.

Peace

Thanks man. But wheres the sniper gun??? For the dude stuck in level 2, the person your supposed to kill is in the building, except he's the one not smoking a cigar. Shoot the dude not smoking a cigar. He also acts suspicious

MrFancyNipples
10-23-2002, 01:54 PM
QUickest way for level 3:

Get the 2 car bombs at the agency pickup. Go into the sewer system, apply the one bomb from the sewer sysytem to the underside of the car. once you do that go to the opposite side of the level where the other limo is. hide behind the far building and wait for the limo driver to come over and take a leak, snuff him out with cloroform and then take his clothes. Casually walk over to the limo apply the bomb then head back to your boat. As your walking back to your boat the meeting will end and both men will go back to their limos and they will explode making your job easy and ending with a silent assassin rating.

AppoX
10-23-2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Heavens Gate

Thanks man. But wheres the sniper gun??? For the dude stuck in level 2, the person your supposed to kill is in the building, except he's the one not smoking a cigar. Shoot the dude not smoking a cigar. He also acts suspicious

k i found the builiding that the guy is int hat i am suppose to kill, but still cant' find him b4 time runs out, what floor is he on?

Heavens Gate
10-24-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by AppoX

k i found the builiding that the guy is int hat i am suppose to kill, but still cant' find him b4 time runs out, what floor is he on?

I believe he's on the 2nd or 3rd floor. It's a room where a bunch of men in green coats are hanging out. He's one of those guys. Just observe them. He also has a bald head(not the *** dude in the robe looking thing)

AppoX
10-24-2002, 05:35 PM
thanks alot for all the help, but still, i found the guy, killed him (i think it was him) got back to metro where the agency pick up was, found that locker and **** but still the level isn't over. did i not kill the right guy or do i have to do somethinf for the levelt o b over?

Great Gamer
10-25-2002, 06:05 AM
Here is how to beat level 2:
Go right in the train station to locker 137. Wait until no one is looking and pick the lock. Take everything and go up the stairs and the escalator. Go down into the locker room and open the door. Walk through the sewers until you reach the hole thats on top of a snowy hill. Go throughthe alley wayand to the left of the Pushkin building there is an apartment with a perfect view of the floor he is in. Go to the second floor at the front there is an open window. Diana will give you clues to which one he is. Snipe him with the rifle , leave out the back. By a truck there will be some guards clothes. Take them and walk back to the train for a silent assassin rating.;)

AppoX
10-26-2002, 09:20 AM
is there ne where to get extra health half way through a level in this game?