PDA

View Full Version : What was your worst Halo Beating,

Slacker
10-22-2002, 12:19 PM
I was playing Blood Gulch, all vehicles no sniper, with a 10 kill maximum, with my Brother, I beat him 10 to 1 then he beat me 10 to 0,,,,,, if you have the tank you own that level and if you guard the rocket launcher with the tank, then your supreme, I usally beat him 10 to 5 or under so , he is rubbing it in, I actually started punching him and we got in a fist fight, it was fun , he has a nice shiner and my jaw is sore ,

EHWfedPres
10-22-2002, 12:34 PM
the worst beating i ever took had to be the king of the hill game with 4 players...i had 32 seconds in the hill, but ******, i had more kills than seconds in the hill! I wasnt even trying, the second someone went in the hill, they were usually killed.

and yes, Hand Em High is the BEST map for King of the Hill games, the BEST!

Kdogg
10-26-2002, 05:34 PM
Probably my worst beating was on a KOTH game. I went to the HALO National Tourney her at the local area and ended up playing against a clan(though this was the solo competition mind you). Like EHWfedPres
, I had like 150 kills and just under 2 minutes of hill time. I later found out that I was like the only one who didnt have a teammate(covert teammate that is). It was an 8 person KOTH matchi with 5 minute hill time. I did have the most kills, just to stay alive that is. I was definetaly fighting for my life. I was mad overall because of it, but still had a good time playing. 8 to 12 person KOTH rocks!

EHWfedPres
10-27-2002, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Kdogg
8 to 12 person KOTH rocks!

especially with 8 people playing krazy king in Derlict or whatever the hell that place it called...

i played an 8 person koth ffa game in hang em high this weekend with 10 minutes hilltime...i had 3 minutes in the hill...but over 200 kills. :D

Leviathon
10-28-2002, 02:54 PM
Everytime I play with my friends on XBconnect. My God..... What do you people do with your lives.....??? Really.

I mean. There are about 8 of us that will play and get together and play. Out of the 8 of us, myself and 3 other guys are all pretty much equal. We all have strengths where maybe the other person might be a little weaker. Anywhoo.... When we get online with xbconnect we just get slaughtered 75 percent of the time. I don't know if it is possible to hack Halo online with you pc but I swear what some of the people do on there is nearly impossible. I still enjoy getting my butt kicked though. Its how I am going to get better.....

Reclaimer
10-29-2002, 01:33 AM
Probably the worst I've had it was in a 4 player DM game on Sidewinder. It was supposed to be no teams, but the other 3 decided to try and take me out. It sucked pretty bad. I was doing alright until I realised that all 3 of them shot a rocket at me. I was hit head on by 3 different rockets a split second apart from each other. It was funny. I flew straight up into the sky. You could see the boundries of Sidewinder. the view was awesome from up there. Until I came down, dead.