PDA

View Full Version : codebook

Stride
10-22-2002, 01:15 PM
How the hell do you get the codebook from that woman in the south wall corner club in Balmora. I'm getting desperate :(.

SlightlySycho
10-22-2002, 01:58 PM
If you're a member of the Thieves Guild, I got a feeling it's impossible without killing her or stealing it from her. If you're not a member of the Thieves Guild, just bribe her until she has a good disposition towards you and she'll cough it up.

Stride
10-22-2002, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho
If you're a member of the Thieves Guild, I got a feeling it's impossible without killing her or stealing it from her. If you're not a member of the Thieves Guild, just bribe her until she has a good disposition towards you and she'll cough it up.

I already tried killing her but i think my speechcraft is still to low to make her attack me because my taunts always fail on her. So the only option I have left is toosteal it but how do you do that. By the way I'm a nord with no thiefing abbility whatsoever, I can't even open anything above level 10 :(

Black_Tek
10-23-2002, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho

I remember back then I performed a lot of quests for other guilds before checkin her @$$ out for the book....at the begining I couldn't find it in her pocket ...But after a while as my speech craft and sneak lvl got bettere I found the book and stole it and I got expelled from the theives and paid my ammends to get back to the crew.....Therefore, my suggestion is you can perform another quests like :
1. Killing the guyz out side the cave thats beside Caldear Mines...
2. killing the Orc thats lives in the house at the tip of the entrance to the opening where the corner club in Balmora at comin from the silt strider...check your advancement from time to time....
after hitting "Swordsman"....please ...please...please....take the orders from the fighters guild in Ald rhun....good lucc:cool:

frAn
10-30-2002, 08:22 PM
Hey Stride, congrats on getting your copy of Morrowind hehe.

Heinzie
11-13-2002, 06:03 PM
hey, how do you join the morag tong?

mmattai
11-13-2002, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Heinzie
hey, how do you join the morag tong?

They have a hidden HQ somewhere in the basement of a Vivic Canton. Start asking around at the Morag Tong guildhouse in Balmora.