PDA

View Full Version : FREE Xbox & PS2 Offer -Not Spam-

Qawiy
10-22-2002, 06:35 PM
This is not spam so don't ban me.

I just bought the Xbox bundle at EBGames.com and I was checking my order when I saw this offer. You can get a FREE Xbox or PS2 when you sign up for Speakeasy DSL service.
http://www.speakeasy.net/massive/

Dre
10-22-2002, 07:34 PM
WTF is wrong with you guys? This guy just wanted to let everyone know about a deal. Chill out "spam police" :)

Qawiy
10-22-2002, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Dre
WTF is wrong with you guys? This guy just wanted to let everyone know about a deal. Chill out "spam police" :)

thank you. I don't get any refferal points or anything. I don't benefit in anyway. Just an offer I saw. You guys sure know how to welcome the new guy...

Dre
10-23-2002, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by y2kash_14

thats probably what you get for serving us a helping of......

http://www.spamtownusa.com/spamjam/spam.jpg :)

moron

Casper
10-23-2002, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Dre

moron

How Dre? I know your usually laid back and stuff...but dam, did u ever start off on a new forum with an ad? :confused:

maneatingcow
10-23-2002, 12:03 PM
Spam = Advertising a site in a thread post which causes the poster personal gain.

This Thread = not spam.

Waffle.

Dre
10-23-2002, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by casper

How Dre? I know your usually laid back and stuff...but dam, did u ever start off on a new forum with an ad? :confused:

I was in a damn shyte mood last night. Freakin completely bombed a philosophy midterm. I'm in computer engineering... this class was supposed to be a bird course damnìt!

Anyhoo, all I'm saying is this guy just wanted to give a heads up to peeps that there's a special on now where you sign up with Speakeasy broadband and you get a free xbox. I think his intentions were nothing but good.. anyhoo, whatever. Like I said, I was real pìssed so I think I would have flamed anyone that said anything I didn't agree with last night just to cheer me up :) Luckily, I took out my frustrations on nfl 2k3 instead.. :)

hehehe

EHWfedPres
10-23-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by maneatingcow-XBA
Spam = Advertising a site in a thread post which causes the poster personal gain.

This Thread = not spam.

Waffle.

Actually spam is postinf nonsence, usually to raise your post count. So if someone posted a thread with the title ajkshjhiuhedf8 and the text being }shgadjhg§, then even tho its not an advertisement, its still spam.