PDA

View Full Version : BLOODRAYNE FrEaKiNg RuLeS!!!

DOOM
10-22-2002, 08:07 PM
I Love this Freaking Game!!!!
BUY It NOW!!!!!
:)

Crash2k2
10-23-2002, 08:40 AM
this game is very cool. The only problem I have is that it really doesn't have the greatest replay value. It is like crack when you start it though. It has great FMV and the gameplay i just straight up sick. The game has pretty cool sounds too. The moves are bad ass and the chick is hot. There are 3 areas and a lot of time is spent in each of them. Louisana, Argentina, and Germany. You basically have a hit list for Argentina and Germany. The game rules. It is anywhere from 4 to 6 hours long. Depends on whether you cheat or not. Anyways, very cool game.

DZNUTZ
10-23-2002, 02:01 PM
not that its what i base my buy decision on...
but the grahics looked pretty crappy
r they?

DOOM
10-23-2002, 08:17 PM
The Whole Game RoCkS!!!:)

Crash2k2
10-23-2002, 08:18 PM
while the graphics are not the best i have ever seen, they are not crap. The texture on her outfit is sweet...The monsters on the otherhand, tend to be a little weak in the graphics area. The graphics are good enough to keep you involved in the game...Or another way to put it is that they aren't bad enough to deter anyone from playing the game once it starts...the blood lust and the "bullet time" features look awesome on the xbox...

Bakeman
10-23-2002, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Crash2k2
while the graphics are not the best i have ever seen, they are not crap. The texture on her outfit is sweet...The monsters on the otherhand, tend to be a little weak in the graphics area. The graphics are good enough to keep you involved in the game...Or another way to put it is that they aren't bad enough to deter anyone from playing the game once it starts...the blood lust and the "bullet time" features look awesome on the xbox...

eh.. close.. I found the graphics to be kinda poor.. I don't think it's even very good Ps2 graphics.. but that is my opinion..

personally I rented it with not knowing much about the game except that there is gonna be lots of blood :)

The intro movie was sweet.. at this point I got really excited..
And then I was thinking about how well The Thing looked (just having played it last week) and then the game started a frown came to my face. like I said earlier.. doesn't even look like a top notch PS2 graphic game.

The game play kept me into it for a bit.. I had some fun slicing up some bad guys... I like how I could slice them up real good and the legs still come after me LOL! I liked that the best....

I couldn't figure out how to feed on blood because the stupid video store gave me the book for the PS2 version .. SEE even they thought it was a PS2 game LOL!!! Sucking the blood of those guys was pretty fun too hehe I WANT TO SUCK YOUR BLOOD.

1 other thing I didn't like besides the graphics..
I thought hitting left trigger over and over again to slice them up was kinda lame.. Of course I could be missing something.. am I??
Is there more then just L Trigger + L Trigger + L Trigger over and over???

I definitly say rent first..

Supperdog
10-24-2002, 06:08 PM
i wont be getting this i dont care for the mutilation of the common german ww2 soldier. they were not monsters. they were soldiers against soldiers. i know some uppity jackass will flame me for it, but not all nazis were "IIIIICKY MOOONSTERRRSSS!!!"

davidx
10-25-2002, 06:09 PM
You're right superdog. Not all Nazi's were "iiiickkkky monsters"...

they were all a bunch of queers & ***g1ts.

Woocifer
10-26-2002, 12:34 AM
Actually a lot of them had to decide whether to fight in the Nazi's regime or watch their families be murdered because they wouldn't.

Would you choose the safety of your family or the safety of some stranger that you don't know?

Personally it would have a been a better decision to turn on the oppressor instead of work for him...but you nor I nor anyone here will probably know what that is like nor could ever say what we would do in the situation.

None the less, I haven't had time to take a look at all the games out...kinda focussed on what is coming up in the next few weeks. We're all going to be poor broke ass

Supperdog
10-27-2002, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by davidx
You're right superdog. Not all Nazi's were "iiiickkkky monsters"...

they were all a bunch of queers & ***g1ts.

HAH. you think there were no *** allied soldiers? please!

anyway the game looks repetitive and just interesting for the shock value, but not much beyond that. really i cannot see any glaring faults or outstanding achievements made by this title. just more filler..