PDA

View Full Version : White Xbox coming in Japan

xboxteen
10-22-2002, 10:00 PM
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images//2002/news/10/22/sega_thumb001.jpg

Sega confirms that it will sell a limited-edition Panzer Dragoon Orta-themed Xbox in Japan.

Sega has revealed that it plans to release a special-edition white Xbox that features a Panzer Dragoon Orta logo. Only 999 units will be released, and they will be sold only through Sega's direct-order Web site in Japan. The limited-edition unit will cost 35,800 yen (about $286) and will include a copy of Panzer Dragoon Orta and a Panzer Dragoon-themed necklace. Sega will start taking orders on November 1, and the special-edition Xboxes are scheduled to ship December 19.
This isn't the first special-edition Xbox that's been released to drum up interest for the console in Japan. A run of dark translucent Xboxes was released when the Xbox first launched in Japan early this year.

MixMasta
10-22-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by xboxteen
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images//2002/news/10/22/sega_thumb001.jpg

Sega confirms that it will sell a limited-edition Panzer Dragoon Orta-themed Xbox in Japan.

Sega has revealed that it plans to release a special-edition white Xbox that features a Panzer Dragoon Orta logo. Only 999 units will be released, and they will be sold only through Sega's direct-order Web site in Japan. The limited-edition unit will cost 35,800 yen (about $286) and will include a copy of Panzer Dragoon Orta and a Panzer Dragoon-themed necklace. Sega will start taking orders on November 1, and the special-edition Xboxes are scheduled to ship December 19.
This isn't the first special-edition Xbox that's been released to drum up interest for the console in Japan. A run of dark translucent Xboxes was released when the Xbox first launched in Japan early this year.

i was about to say that was on the front xba page, but i havent heard of this panzer dragoon stuff beinng associasted! good find!!

BCan
10-24-2002, 08:25 AM
Basically looks like the PSX box...........

Scarlet Spider
10-24-2002, 09:19 AM
all im seeing is that same crappy pic that could have been made with photo shop, and news articles saying everywhere BUT THE OFFICIAL SITE (www.xbox.jp)

Ninja Scroll
10-24-2002, 09:23 AM
Dis is old news, plus I dont care how limited it is, dat joint is ugly.

Though I will be getting Panzer Dragoon when it comes out foe Xbox early next year!:)