PDA

View Full Version : OMFG u wont believe your eye's (warning 56kers)

xboxteen
10-22-2002, 10:03 PM
N.U.D.E.@ Natural Ultimate Digital Experiment

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2002/news/09/20/nude_screen001.jpg
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2002/news/09/20/nude_screen002.jpg
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2002/news/09/20/nude_screen003.jpg increadible

xboxteen
10-22-2002, 10:07 PM
here more info:::

TGS 2002: Microsoft exhibits 18 games at TGS

Microsoft has 18 games either playable or in movie form on the TGS show floor and reveals Xbox Live plans for Japan.

Microsoft has announced that it has 18 games present on the TGS show floor, including two games for the Japanese launch of Xbox Live. Microsoft revealed its Japanese plans for Xbox Live, which will launch in Japan on January 16, 2003. Although high-speed broadband connections, which Xbox Live requires, aren't as common in Japan as they are in the US, Microsoft backed up its hopes for the service with new figures from the Japanese government showing that 5.4 million households have broadband in Japan. The Xbox Live beta test will start in Japan in mid-November.
While information on two Xbox Live games, True Fantasy Live Online and Fishing Live Online, was released last week, four completely new games were announced at the show: N.U.D.E., Battlefield Pizza Girl, The Wild Rings, and Jockey's Road.

N.U.D.E.@ Natural Ultimate Digital Experiment, developed by Red Entertainment, is a virtual life game where players communicate with a female robot via a microphone. The robot starts out with virtually no intellect but can develop dramatically with the player's training. N.U.D.E. is scheduled for spring 2003.

Battlefield Pizza Girl is a game designed Gabin Ito, with visual design by Katsuki Tanaka. The game is scheduled for 2003, but few other details are available at this time.

The Wild Rings, due out next spring, is a mixed martial arts game with original fighters, as opposed to having licensed fighters from the major martial arts competitions, Pride and UFC. There are 100 fighters in the game and a total of 500 moves that can be customized and edited.

Jockey's Road is scheduled for release next month. In the game, players must win horse races to become a world-class jockey.

Here's a list of the other games at Microsoft's TGS booth:

Blinx)
Kakuto Chojin (
True Fantasy Live Online (
Fishing Live Online (
Maximum Chase (
Quantum Redshift (
Whacked! (
MechAssault (
Brute Force (
Crimson Skies (
Kung Fu Chaos (
Midtown Madness 3 (
Project Gotham Racing 2 (
Halo 2

Afro Aura
10-22-2002, 10:14 PM
Dude I've seen these pictures before, what I want to know is what sort of game it's gonna be as I hear it,it's an android you talk to like bringing up a baby and thats it, doesn't sound that exciting

If you've got some pics of this android doing something ie game footage that'll help a lot :)

xboxteen
10-22-2002, 10:20 PM
this is the only new one i could gethttp://www.xbox365.com/gdb/images/EpFFlZVlypHccOYQyT/Nude_3.jpg

EHWfedPres
10-22-2002, 10:24 PM
I dont know if the actual game will look that good...

Afro Aura
10-22-2002, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
I dont know if the actual game will look that good...
me too mate, but in saying that they may be the pictures of the game, Tecmo can do a lot with the XBOX right now who knows it could be as there is just one person in the game if so I'm sure a whole load of Japanese boys are gonna get the hands on this game
:p

Brevity
10-22-2002, 11:21 PM
This game is still so new that I cant figure if its going to be any good. Nice pics though, thanks.

Acid Snow
10-23-2002, 10:15 AM
hmmm... wonder what this game is going to be like :\

Piccolo_DBz
10-23-2002, 10:51 AM
All I know is....This game will NEVER see the shores of the U.S.

GokuX
10-23-2002, 10:58 AM
It's one of those creepy Japanese games anyway. The CG woman will probably recieve love letters and marriage proposals from thousands of Japanese men.

maneatingcow
10-23-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Piccolo_DBz
All I know is....This game will NEVER see the shores of the U.S.

Remember a little game called SeaMan for the Dreamcast? You raise a manfish by feeding it and talking to it through a microphone.

Never say never in the world of gaming :)

Waffle.

http://seaman.s5.com/pics/23.jpg

Ninja Scroll
10-23-2002, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by maneatingcow-XBA

Remember a little game called SeaMan for the Dreamcast? You raise a manfish by feeding it and talking to it through a microphone.

Never say never in the world of gaming :)

Waffle.

http://seaman.s5.com/pics/23.jpg

Mec's right. If Sega was able to bring "my" seaman to life, than anything can happen!:o

Dre
10-23-2002, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Mec's right. If Sega was able to bring "my" seaman to life, than anything can happen!:o

LOL!

The graphics on this game look incredible, but like someone already said, I doubt there's a market in North America for this type of game.

Ninja Scroll
10-23-2002, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Dre

LOL!

The graphics on this game look incredible, but like someone already said, I doubt there's a market in North America for this type of game.

but all I wanna know is do you "ink" Sega will make a sequel to MY Ninja seamen?:confused:

I dunno about you, but I dont want no lil' babies commin up to me calling me daddy cause Sega leaked out my seamen?:o ...

....again!

RudedogX
10-23-2002, 01:12 PM

but all I wanna know is do you "ink" Sega will make a sequel to MY Ninja seamen?:confused:

I dunno about you, but I dont want no lil' babies commin up to me calling me daddy cause Sega leaked out my seamen?:o ...

....again!

lmao...too funny.

One question though. Was that game any good?

Ninja Scroll
10-23-2002, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by rudedogX

lmao...too funny.

One question though. Was that game any good?

Was what game? My seamen? Well,.. it was aight,..but should had been better since it took me alot to bust dat out my system!:o Good thing da chick I was with had a bag over her head and let me pull out so I could give Sega my samples!:eek:

Casper
10-23-2002, 02:33 PM

Was what game? My seamen? Well,.. it was aight,..but should had been better since it took me alot to bust dat out my system!:o Good thing da chick I was with had a bag over her head and let me pull out so I could give Sega my samples!:eek:

Bwahahha....sucka..u kill me.

Anyways, this game looks tight, but for some reason, I doubt it will be over here. It could be good for Ninja though, cuz then he can get rid of that inflatable Anna Nicole Smith doll he has and use this to be his new fling :D

RudedogX
10-23-2002, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by casper

It could be good for Ninja though, cuz then he can get rid of that inflatable Anna Nicole Smith doll he has and use this to be his new fling :D

rudedogX just shudders at that mental image and slowly backs out of this thread:confused:

Ninja Scroll
10-23-2002, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by rudedogX

rudedogX just shudders at that mental image and slowly backs out of this thread:confused:

Damn dat casper, I told him not to tell anyone about my embarrassing home life!:o :o :o