PDA

View Full Version : Why all the residents of Ald Deadorth are Crazee?

Black_Tek
10-23-2002, 12:22 AM
Yo, I went to Ald Deadorth the giant shrine on the far north east island to find a safe place for my most beloved people of "Ahemusa Tribe"....anyway, I found an Orc ...he is cool....asked me I am here for dancing and I told'em yeah....then I met this Crazee Guard who asked me about worshippin and I told yes..so he emptied his M16 magizines in my head.......blastin crazee spells ...so my question is "What the hell should I do for the Ahemusa Tribe....shall I kill all them ni**as...does this action will come with a negative reaction against my reputation as a Nerverer......or there is a better way to do it? peacee:)

mmattai
10-23-2002, 04:58 AM
I helped the Ordinators kill all the worshippers.

Black_Tek
10-23-2002, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by mmattai
I helped the Ordinators kill all the worshippers.

and is it safe even if the Ordinators are living....or I shall whipe them off....

RudedogX
10-23-2002, 10:50 AM
I wiped the whole lot of them out. I mean, the Ordinators were attacking me too!

Maybe that had something to do with my summoned daedroths though:confused:

EHWfedPres
10-23-2002, 11:39 AM
Ordinators attack you on sight if you kill too many of them...

Duke
10-23-2002, 11:57 AM
From memory, I think there's one chick that you have to talk to about the camp moving there.

You might be able to kill her, but I think I at least talked to her first.

Sorry, it's been a long time since this title has graced my screen.

RudedogX
10-23-2002, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Ordinators attack you on sight if you kill too many of them...

Actually, that's the funny thing. I never once attacked an ordinator before then and I wore none of their armor. Not that I really care, I wanted to slaughter everyone there anyway!;)

mmattai
10-23-2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Black_Tek
and is it safe even if the Ordinators are living....or I shall whipe them off....

It is safe if you leave the Ordinators and help them kill the worshippers. It is illegal to worship at a Daedric Temple, that is why they are fighting. Just don't tell them you're there to worship. And I don't think they like the fact that you're the Nev, so don't mention that either. Also, get the Gambolpuddy from the drunk Orc there. You need it for a Temple or Imperial Cult Quest if you're a part of either Faction.

SlightlySycho
10-23-2002, 03:55 PM
Don't worry about killing the Ordinators there, either. I killed several before I even realized what they were. It was dark, and I heard somebody attack so I just walked into the mess swinging. It doesn't affect how the real Ordinators treat you.