PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else notice.

Brevity
10-23-2002, 07:44 AM
I was checking to see if my Baldur's gate was going to be here on time 2day and it said nothing about it even being shipped (this was late last night). So I called and they said they (EBGAMES on the net)never got the game, so I cancellled my order thinking that they would not get it till 2morrow and then send it so I would not have it till thur. and if I just went to walmart 2day I could get it faster. So I wakeup and call walmart and they dont have it, and dont know if they will for a while so get on EB again and now its not even listed and I surched. So what gives? I want to know did any of you get it? And where can I get it, for sameday delivery or a store that might have it?

Ninja Scroll
10-23-2002, 09:21 AM
Dunno Brevity, maybe dis Baldurs Gate (http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/deptpage.asp?wherefrom=search&searchword=baldurs%20gate) link can help your inquiry junior!:)

Brevity
10-23-2002, 09:23 AM
Thanks for looking but did you see that the Xb version was not there. What gives.

BORNGD
10-23-2002, 09:35 AM
seems like most games come out on thursday's around me....just what i have noticed

Ninja Scroll
10-23-2002, 09:43 AM
Look at dis link foe my random search (http://www.gamestop.com/search.asp?keyword=baldurs+gate&platform=26&lookin=title&genre=0&searchtype=adv&sortby=title&searchbutton.x=107&searchbutton.y=12) foe da Xbox version.:(

Brevity
10-23-2002, 10:07 AM
Uh thanks they had or so they said. Ninja you forgot the (') Baldur's Gate. I dont know if I should order it now or see if its around town 2day?

CrazyCougar
10-23-2002, 10:31 AM
Mondays and Tuesdays are the ship dates for warehouses to get the games out to the stores. You usually wont see games til Wednesday or Thursday in most cases. But there are exceptions considering a stores proximity to the distributor.

I always hated setting up the carriers on Monday and Tuesday for pickups because everything must go!! LOL!! UGGGG! And it always seemed like someone in our warehouse was behind with their order selecting..LOL

Ninja Scroll
10-23-2002, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Brevity
Uh thanks they had or so they said. Ninja you forgot the (') Baldur's Gate. I dont know if I should order it now or see if its around town 2day?

Yo Brevity, dont be a fool bro, you better call dem stores before getting ticked off if you make trips to game shops for nothing.
Trust me, I did it plenty of times and ended up furious.:mad:

btw, aint no need in pre-ordering something dat will more than likely not sell-out.

Only Xbox games I would suggest pre-ordering are UC, Splinter Cell, & MGS: Substance,..and just maaaaybe Ghost Recon. And dont foe get XBL!

Why are you so pressed foe dis game anyways Brevity? It looks pretty damn boring to me.;)

Brevity
10-23-2002, 11:02 AM
I love games of this type. Thats all. And I am a baby and dont like waiting a min. more than I have to. I found that EB has it up again. So thanks, and ya I am calling now.

Casper
10-23-2002, 11:08 AM
I love games of this type. Thats all. And I am a baby and dont like waiting a min. more than I have to. I found that EB has it up again. So thanks, and ya I am calling now.

Yeah, it's right here. (http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/product.asp?pf_id=227896) :)

Brevity
10-23-2002, 11:20 AM
Ya, thanks...

**NOTE to self...MAke thread about how I hate casper and his dang high a$$ post count. ***
(((((SAMPLE OF A NORMAL CASPER POST)))))
("YA")end post
("hehe") end post
("me 2") end post

Casper
10-23-2002, 11:21 AM
Ya, thanks...

**NOTE to self...MAke thread about how I hate casper and his dang high a$$ post count. ***
(((((SAMPLE OF A NORMAL CASPER POST)))))
("YA")end post
("hehe") end post
("me 2") end post

Smacks Brevity over the head with a spiked bat cuz Casper gives 2 chits about his post count, as long as he helps his fellow XBA'ers ;)

Oh, and don't you eva, eva, eva compare me to E-Xbox again dam it :rolleyes:

EHWfedPres
10-23-2002, 11:23 AM
Deathrow was delayed also...now i have to wait until tomorrow to get this game...******

DZNUTZ
10-23-2002, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by casper

Smacks Brevity over the head with a spiked bat cuz Casper gives 2 chits about his post count, as long as he helps his fellow XBA'ers ;)

Oh, and don't you eva, eva, eva compare me to E-Xbox again dam it :rolleyes:

lol

how u like that post count upper?
anywho..that sux...deathrow got delayed?
whos picking that game up for sure?

EHWfedPres
10-23-2002, 11:30 AM
Im getting Deathrow the day its released (damm well better be tomorrow!)

I'm heading up to EB as soon as I wake up...well i might as well call or check the website first...good thing I did both today just to make sure. :(

Ill post a review on xba soon after i get it to let you know what its like.

Brevity
10-23-2002, 11:38 AM
Please let us know when that reviews up. And sorry casper, you made me feel bad man, you know I was just playen. Like the time I made my post count really high and then got caught and had to forever remain at the a$$ end of the post count pool, when all my fellow buds that started at the same time are way higher than me.:confused: