PDA

View Full Version : Deathrow delayed one day

EHWfedPres
10-23-2002, 11:12 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Now I have to wait until tomorrow go get this game. :(

Casper
10-23-2002, 11:25 AM
Well, just be happy that it's only a day, rather than a few weeks man, ya know? And I dont' think I'm going to bother with this one cuz it's not XBL...oh well, maybe a rental.

EHWfedPres
10-23-2002, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by casper
Well, just be happy that it's only a day, rather than a few weeks man, ya know? And I dont' think I'm going to bother with this one cuz it's not XBL...oh well, maybe a rental.

Im just wondering...how many of the games that you have now are XBL compatable?

and its not gonna be on XBL cause it was in development since 1999 for the pc, way before XBL was even thought of.

yall
10-23-2002, 01:39 PM
EB World is showing it as available today, and shipping tomorrow. I'm going to see if they have it in today, and if they do, I'm getting it.

EHWfedPres
10-23-2002, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by yall
EB World is showing it as available today, and shipping tomorrow. I'm going to see if they have it in today, and if they do, I'm getting it.

They do not. ebgames.com says it ships on the 23rd, and thats today...games are never available on the shipping date.

yall
10-23-2002, 03:01 PM
I called EB and they said something must have gone wrong, because it was due in today. They must have updated the website to relflect this today according to the guy I spoke with. That sucks, I wanted to play it tonight.

EHWfedPres
10-23-2002, 03:06 PM
I called EB and they said something must have gone wrong, because it was due in today. They must have updated the website to relflect this today according to the guy I spoke with. That sucks, I wanted to play it tonight.

only on a very VERY rare occasion do shipments get messed up...why couldnt this happen to Blinx or some game that nobody cares about instead? :( :mad: :( :mad: :(

yall
10-23-2002, 03:20 PM
I must agree. Although, I was at least a little pleased when the EB guy answered the phone with 'Hello, EB Games, your Xbox headquarters...' I have found that EB is the least fanboyish of all the major retailers. The worst... Media Play. Those guys were so anti-xbox that I don't really shop there anymore. Besides, no-one beats EB's return policy.

EHWfedPres
10-23-2002, 03:23 PM
I must agree. Although, I was at least a little pleased when the EB guy answered the phone with 'Hello, EB Games, your Xbox headquarters...' I have found that EB is the least fanboyish of all the major retailers. The worst... Media Play. Those guys were so anti-xbox that I don't really shop there anymore. Besides, no-one beats EB's return policy.

I heard the same Xbox headquarters thing when i called! Yeah, EB tends to only employ people that know what the Ć’uck they are talking about...

yall
10-24-2002, 07:51 PM
eb still doesn't f'n have it! i'm totally p'd off!

Spaztic
10-25-2002, 09:06 AM
don't be the game sucks pretty hard!

studepaber
10-25-2002, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Shaggy
don't be the game sucks pretty hard!

Hrrmmm I beg to differ. I've been playing it nonstop since I got it and find it more enjoyable than almost all xbox titles. Shaggy have you tried to unlock everything and play the game on hard? Have you played it online yet? With 2-4 people?? Well to each his own but I don't see how it sucks pretty hard.

Spaztic
10-25-2002, 09:41 AM
you can read my review on a couple posts down to why I say it sucks. I really depends on your tastes. I am not saying this game is complete trash just didn't live up to the expectations.

yall
10-25-2002, 03:19 PM
well thankfully i tend not to rely on the opinions of others too much. but then again i shop at eb so that if a game does suck royally, i can trade it in for one that doesn't. they currently have a ton of xbox games, so i'll have 10 days to play with deathrow and decide if i would rather have hitman 2, blinx, thps4, the thing, or any one of the other quality titles out right now.

DZNUTZ
10-25-2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by studepaber

Hrrmmm I beg to differ. I've been playing it nonstop since I got it and find it more enjoyable than almost all xbox titles. Shaggy have you tried to unlock everything and play the game on hard? Have you played it online yet? With 2-4 people?? Well to each his own but I don't see how it sucks pretty hard.

i thought i didn't support live?:confused:

can someone clarify this please?

EHWfedPres
10-25-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ

i thought i didn't support live?:confused:

can someone clarify this please?

Deathrow is NOT, i repeat...NOT! going to run on XBL, so therefore the only possibly way to play online would be the same way you play Halo thru XBConnect...via system link, which deathrow DOES have.