PDA

View Full Version : Any info on State of Emergency?

addicted_2_xbox
10-23-2002, 01:49 PM
Does anyone have any info on SOE? I heard it supposed to have Multiplayer. When is it coming out? The PoS2 version was alright, but it needed multi. please post any info.

I've went to the official site and they didn't say anything

EHWfedPres
10-23-2002, 01:51 PM
November i heard...

SOE needs a mode where you can just run around and kill people and blow stuff up with no time limits or missions or crap like that.

SlightlySycho
10-23-2002, 03:39 PM
I think I read somewhere that they're going to include a Free Mode . . . though I'm not quite sure.

xboxteen
10-23-2002, 03:56 PM
Publisher: Rockstar Games Developer: VIS Entertainment Plc

Genre: Action

Release Date: Q4 2002

NEWS::

State of Emergency on the Xbox

Rockstar's riot game is coming to Microsoft's system.

In its recent Q1 financial report, Take-Two Interactive revealed that State of Emergency is currently in development for the Xbox. In addition, the company revealed that a version of Grand Theft Auto III for the Game Boy Advance is being developed, and it reaffirmed its plans to release new games in both the Grand Theft Auto series and the Midnight Club series. Unfortunately, no specific details on any of the games were given, but Take-Two did say that it hopes to ship all these games in fall 2002 and winter 2003.
"We are very pleased with the significant market share gains our publishing labels experienced during the first quarter of fiscal 2002," said Kelly Sumner, CEO of Take-Two Interactive. "We have clearly established Rockstar Games as a leading industry brand focused on delivering innovative gameplay to consumers. We look forward to extending our existing brands and the development of new brands in the balance of 2002 and continuing into 2003."

An Xbox version of Grand Theft Auto III was not mentioned in the report. We'll post more information as it becomes available.